CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that wig is distarctingly bad.

I also agree about him having problems with other vigilantes killing. He says he only kills when has to to justify his murders, but considering he has no legal authority to kill anyone, it's still murder. Who is he to get all pissy when the other vigilantes aren't murdering bad guys the "right" way?

He doesn't say its legal, why you'd even bring that up makes no sense. :cuckoo:

He believes his philosophy is right for him, if hes a hypocrite about what hes doing it is what it is. What a far stretch, someone believing that they're right and others are wrong. :lol

I think the bottom line is hes mellowing out with Digg around and tbh at the rate he was going, he'd have his enemies gallery crippled in no time. Hell, Deadshot lasted one episode.

He doesn't say its legal, why you'd even bring that up makes no sense. :cuckoo:

I brought it up because, if he has no legal authority to kill and does it anyway, then he needs to either shut the **** up when other people go around murdering bad guys or stop murdering bad guys.

Okay, so even if we excuse him getting all high and mighty with the girl, there's still no excuse for him getting mad at the black arrow guy. Before the black arrow took the hostages, he was doing Ollie a favor by killing two on the list! Sure, he could be suspicious about the other guy's motivation. But Ollie was all, "someone's gotta stop that vigilante! He's killing my bad guys! And that's just not right!"

He was impersonating him and killing people Oliver obviously wanted left alive, or at least not dead. Not sure what reason he has to believe anything good can possibly come of that.

I have really been enjoying this show. Can't wait for it to come back on the 16th!

I can't help but think that Black Arrow is going to be this show's Green Goblin. Oliver kills Barrowman, Tommy decides to get his revenge, and thus, this guy is born:

merlyn_foe_sm.jpg

Don't know about that, he hates his dad for making him a broke ass.

But that didn't stop Miranda/Talia from exacting revenge on Bruce in TDKR. Didn't she hate her father for excommunicating Bane? It'll be interesting how Tommy transforms from irresponsible, trust fund playboy to psychopathic assassin who is proficient with bows. Hopefully they'll build up to it. But knowing WB they'll probably have him go away for a few episodes (a season would be too long) and then show up inexplicably with a badass attitude and sharpshooting skills. Hope they won't kill him off in one episode ala Deadshot. :lol

Last edited:
I can't help but think that Black Arrow is going to be this show's Green Goblin. Oliver kills Barrowman, Tommy decides to get his revenge, and thus, this guy is born:

merlyn_foe_sm.jpg

I hope Barrowman doesn't get killed off. I love him as an actor, and his character needs to grow much more than what we have.

Yes he's still killing people, but only because he has to in certain situations. She simply didn't care. If someone was in her way, she would take them out. He treats human life with value and you can tell that he doesn't want to kill anyone, but sometimes he has to. When he sees another vigilante not even bothering to spare people, obviously he's going to be annoyed by it.

It's not like he's walking down the road shooting innocent people or anything.

I think it has more to do with the other guy using a bow and arrow. Hay your taking my thunder, get your own cool weapon.

Or maybe it's an "it's okay for me to kill people, but I'm not going to be accused of other people's ****" from Oliver.

Tonight's episode was pretty good! I'm curious to find out more about the island and Tommy's dad.

I hope the show gets renewed for another season, I definitely want to see more.

Tonight's episode was pretty good! I'm curious to find out more about the island and Tommy's dad.

I hope the show gets renewed for another season, I definitely want to see more.

I think it was. At 1st they only made 10 episodes. Now it's up to 24.

I love Smallville, and this first season of Arrow has been much better than that, so, if this doesn't get renewed 10 times, I'm going to be quite...what's the word...oh, yes, pissed.

Renewed for another season already:

The CW has renewed “The Vampire Diaries,” “Supernatural” and “Arrow,” giving its buzziest shows early pick-ups for next season.

All three supernatural dramas are high-profile for the network: the addictive “Vampire Diaries” will be heading into its fifth season; The CW’s longest-running series, “Supernatural,” is getting an impressive ninth season; and last fall’s breakout hit “Arrow,” which averages 4.3 million viewers and is the network’s most-watched show, easily targeting a second season.

“We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on, and now with our new hit Arrow and fan favorite Supernatural on Wednesday night, and the continued success of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday, we’ve been able to do that,” said Mark Pedowitz, president of The CW, in a statement. “Not only do Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries perform well on-air, they’re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I’m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.”

Renewed for another season already:

The CW has renewed “The Vampire Diaries,” “Supernatural” and “Arrow,” giving its buzziest shows early pick-ups for next season.

All three supernatural dramas are high-profile for the network: the addictive “Vampire Diaries” will be heading into its fifth season; The CW’s longest-running series, “Supernatural,” is getting an impressive ninth season; and last fall’s breakout hit “Arrow,” which averages 4.3 million viewers and is the network’s most-watched show, easily targeting a second season.

“We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on, and now with our new hit Arrow and fan favorite Supernatural on Wednesday night, and the continued success of The Vampire Diaries on Thursday, we’ve been able to do that,” said Mark Pedowitz, president of The CW, in a statement. “Not only do Arrow, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries perform well on-air, they’re also extremely successful for us both digitally and socially. I’m thrilled to have all three shows returning to our schedule next season.”

I'm glad Supernatural and Arrow are getting renewed! Those are two of my favorite t.v. shows. And I'm sure my girlfriend will be glad Vampire Diaries is coming back on as well.

I am really digging this show. There have been some slow episodes recently, but this week's was a good one with a lot of island backstory info. I want more Felicity (is she a comic character?). Sexy and smart. Love her character and hope she stays with Team Arrow.

Back