CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm liking this show as well and am glad it's doing well rating wise. I never catch it live though... always watch it a day or two later through the DVR.

Dig as Arrow worked pretty well, considering no one could probably see his face. Good episode.

Just finished 'Lone Gunmen' with Deadshot. My favorite episode thus far. Onto the next one!

Excellent show.

The Royal Flush Gang make their way to Star City, tomorrow night.

Should be another good one.

Weakest episode since the second one. The RFG was pretty dull. I didn't expect them to be flying around on giant playing cards, but still. The island flashback even felt a bit forced.

Weakest episode since the second one. The RFG was pretty dull. I didn't expect them to be flying around on giant playing cards, but still. The island flashback even felt a bit forced.

By episode's end, I was saying something similar. :lol

I loved the beginning and then I just had trouble for the entire episode following everything. I missed the significance of the Royal Flush Gang. Was there something more to it or just another 'villain(s)' of the week?

And for me, the island flashbacks (for the first time) didn't add much to the back story. The father was keeping the names private (with the heat-revealing ink), but that was nothing new, IMO.

Well, they can't always be awesome.

Very cool seeing the introduction of the Huntress this week, looks like her training will be very interesting next week.

Very cool seeing the introduction of the Huntress this week, looks like her training will be very interesting next week.

I agree.

That whole thing about the rich friend getting cut off from his trust fund didn't make sense to me. He had his car repossessed? With as much money as he had, you would think he would have paid for it in full, in cash when he picked it up. Evicted from his apartment already? He's not even behind on his rent yet.

I agree.

That whole thing about the rich friend getting cut off from his trust fund didn't make sense to me. He had his car repossessed? With as much money as he had, you would think he would have paid for it in full, in cash when he picked it up. Evicted from his apartment already? He's not even behind on his rent yet.

Same crap in TKDR where Bruce gets his Lambo reposess. Dude is a multi BILLIONAIRE!!!! You think he can pay that off and not pay interest on it. That's why TDKR was written sloppy.

By episode's end, I was saying something similar. :lol

I loved the beginning and then I just had trouble for the entire episode following everything. I missed the significance of the Royal Flush Gang. Was there something more to it or just another 'villain(s)' of the week?

And for me, the island flashbacks (for the first time) didn't add much to the back story. The father was keeping the names private (with the heat-revealing ink), but that was nothing new, IMO.

Well, they can't always be awesome.

Hay I wanted the flying cards, but really it was kinda sad episodes. Not sad what happen just sad. They made it all about his DAD again. Come on. His father is starting to sound well sad.

The flashbacks I like. It gives some history of how he got there.

Same crap in TKDR where Bruce gets his Lambo reposess. Dude is a multi BILLIONAIRE!!!! You think he can pay that off and not pay interest on it. That's why TDKR was written sloppy.

This could have been do to what happen with the stocks. He had to pay off the value he lost. They would have taken it all. But this would have gone in front of a judge and no judge would have said. Sure, after what Bane did.

I agree.

He Evil, Hmm OK Bond Evil father could have had his name all over everything. Taking away the trust fund would have just been a phone call. The rest, I am not going to make any payments. Or he could just have own the Apartment, Car, Judge, and kick, taken it away.

But without going into this. There is some kind of point. I see more and more people getting to know who he is. After all its just a hood with a little green makeup. He looks way to much as he does in his street stuff.

So Far, in under 7 eps two people know who he is. The 3rd knows but is not really pushing it anymore. 3 more left till next year.

I guess, I have to stop putting to much into what I know about some DC comics. I know there are more then one but the 1st one is Helena Wayne.

Back