CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In two weeks....excited to see how he is portrayed!

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

In two weeks....excited to see how he is portrayed!

original.jpg

Well, he definitely looks bad ass.

Wish they would have done a little more for the Deadshot costume, guess at this point it doesn't matter though. :lol

Looks like the dude from Teen Titans. Slade or whatever.

OMG you are right, they so ripped his look off from that guy in teen Titans, officially boycotting this show now. **** just pisses me off. :mad::mad::mad: <--- Look 3 mad faces, thats how mad I am right now.

Just read that the guy playing Arrow did that ladder trick in the first episode with no assistance and it wasn't a stuntman. Apparently he works out in a similar method to those people who try out for the Ninja obstacle course show. What a beast! :archer

Just noticed all the Deathstroke shots posted above are flashbacks. Hope his appearance is also in the here and now.

The cartoon series. He was the main villain I think. This guy:

sladettanimated2003.jpg

He was not really a bad guy. He was a merchandise that took over his dead son contact to kill the TT. DC also got paid some big$ to rename him. One thing is he never really lost, he was more of a killer hero for cash. This was the comics. I know this one really well.

Then again it could be his son, he does get killed. I like last week episode but dead shot. Come on.

Just noticed all the Deathstroke shots posted above are flashbacks. Hope his appearance is also in the here and now.

Hope so, could be were he got his training from. Side by side. Green Arrow would not win. No fanboys thing here. One is a paid killer, one is not. Still like the show.

Ok, really? The police has a video of Oliver grabbing his Arrow gear out of a trash can? Like Oliver didn't see a freaking camera while leaving it there in the first place? I like the show, but if they think we can believe a cunning, ninja trained vigilante is that dumb, then this show is over for me:gah:

Seen the first 2 episodes, pretty impressive..... though i'm just waiting for the first hints that Tommy Merlyn is going to be Merlyn.

Great episode. I'm starting to think the step dad isn't one of the "corrupt" which would be great. The new story arc isn't something I thought they'd tackle so soon, but given the timing of the Hood appearing and the return of Oliver, I think it was inevitable.

I'll have to join the convo this weekend, all. New work schedule isn't allowing me to watch it on premiere night. Will catch up this weekend.

Glad to hear it's still going strong.

Back