Custom Predator 2 Trophy Wall --> new HQ pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My custom Predator 2 Trophy Wall

Yes terrible disgusting crap pics:) but awsome display thanks for sharing,how much did it cost?

I will try to take better pics this evening or tomorrow.

Nice work- is the wall the original balsafoam, or was it molded and cast?

It's original balsafoam.

That wall looks awesome! But my biggest peeve with these skulls is their scale is all wrong...

Yeah the scale is not exactly HT scale but I don't really mind.

It's pretty cool. Not a fan of diorama type displays for 1/6 myself, but you could do worse than this one.

That wall looks awesome! But my biggest peeve with these skulls is their scale is all wrong...
yeah, the GEO skulls were made to go with 1:8/1:9 pred kits.
i got them for my Halcyon P2 kit. but they still look cool on this dio.

Next part of the pics:

35nahsj.jpg

wlu42b.jpg

24yb5ts.jpg

2qdztp0.jpg

30mpqpg.jpg

34tc07c.jpg

35cg01w.jpg

1zvewi0.jpg

I was only being sarcastic about the crappy pics but the new ones are excellent so confrats.
Really nice display wish I had the elder pred and the display but slowly but surely I will get a few more.

Hmmm.. kinda mixed about this.

On it's own, it looks alright. So great job on that.

But my opinion completely changed when I saw the pics with Borg and the Elder standing in front of it. Because then it looks like these Preds have just been hunting small lizards, dogs and newborn babies. :lol The skulls (all of them) are just too small (to display with 1/6 Predators).

The other thing is, you got a mixture of AVP, AVP:R and P2 going on there. So not sure why you have the "Predator 2" tag in the title. I consider your piece a "Custom Predator Trophy Wall". Wouldn't really consider it related to P2 because it looks nothing like the display in that film. You know?

Anyways.. great work.

Hmmm.. kinda mixed about this.

On it's own, it looks alright. So great job on that.

But my opinion completely changed when I saw the pics with Borg and the Elder standing in front of it. Because then it looks like these Preds have just been hunting small lizards, dogs and newborn babies. :lol The skulls (all of them) are just too small (to display with 1/6 Predators).

The other thing is, you got a mixture of AVP, AVP:R and P2 going on there. So not sure why you have the "Predator 2" tag in the title. I consider your piece a "Custom Predator Trophy Wall". Wouldn't really consider it related to P2 because it looks nothing like the display in that film. You know?

Anyways.. great work.

I know the scale of the skulls/bio's is not exactly 1:6 but I don't really mind.

And about the mixture of avp/avp:r and P2 is also not a problem. The skulls are all P2 skulls, the bio's are from the P2 hunters and the wall itself is a little custom work. It didn't have to be exactly movie accurate because the color should have been red/yellow/orange like the spaceship. But I bought it as background for my P2 HT predators :lol

Back