My 1st Commissioned Work: Custom AVP Predator #2--More Accurate than the First

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are those pics GDZILLA95 took of this figure once he received it and dressed it yesterday. Looks great. Wish I had this in my own collection.

100_1346.jpg

100_1342.jpg

100_1340.jpg

100_1333.jpg

100_1328.jpg

I had a broken AVP Alien, so I tore his head off. I painted some Alien Ooze paint on it and then drilled a hole in the head as if it had been blasted by a shoulder cannon. Here are a few pics of my Scar holding his new trophey.

Looks good GDZILLA95. I would suggest giving that hole some jagged edges to it so it's not so perfectly round. That'll add to the effect. Nice addition to your collection: perfect custom Scar.

Thanks Stag.

D666,
I just might have to do those jagged edges.
You can see in one pic that the dome cracked.
At first, I was pissed about it, but then I thought
it looked pretty cool.

It is by far my favorite HT Pred that I have. SilentSurfer
has got some awesome skills. It's hard to believe that
it was once an AVP Elder.

sorry to bring up this thread but your custom is just awesome ! can I ask you one thing ? where can I get the magazine with all the pics of the actual preds from the movie..I'm talking about your reference pics in your pictures..

Rob

Yeah, that's the ADI book. I got it from Amazon. The AVP-R one is also very good. Wait til you see the newest Scar I'm working on. I opened up the lower mandibles. Phuk yeah, it looks awesome!

Here are a couple of pics of Scar holding another trophy. Sorry the pics are crappy, but it is in a display case with a mirrored back. It is a pain in the arse to remove the case. Hey Surfer, try not to make your newest Scar custom to look better then mine.:D

Daaamn that Scar looks Bad Ass zilla!!!! I will be on the hunt for an Elder here pretty soon so Silent can hook me up with a custom.....

Here are a couple of pics of Scar holding another trophy. Sorry the pics are crappy, but it is in a display case with a mirrored back. It is a pain in the arse to remove the case. Hey Surfer, try not to make your newest Scar custom to look better then mine.:D

Looks very nice. Still wish I had that one in my personal collection.

Daaamn that Scar looks Bad Ass zilla!!!! I will be on the hunt for an Elder here pretty soon so Silent can hook me up with a custom.....

Bring it on. Almost done with the one I'm working on now.

Back