Custom Predator 2 Trophy Wall --> new HQ pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

servant38

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this awesome item today from Belgian painter Patrick Ceunen.

Custom Predator 2 Trophy Wall

A little explanation out of respect for the hard work of Pat

- Trophy wall is totally made of balsafoam, all handwork.
- Skulls are originals by "Geometric".
- Bio's are originals from the "Gort Predator".
- Predator hieroglyphs at the upperleft and right are from the original AVP movie drawings and are cut out by hand.
- Predator head in the middle is from the original Halcyon predator 2 head.
- Facehuggers on the bottom are original Halcyon facehuggers.
- The enlighted column at the bottom has AVP hieroglyphs and at the sides alien queen heads (not really visible on the pics)

In the future, I will add a third predator, the HT guardian predator 2. I just put the elder and lost predator without the necessary accesoires at the wall so you guys get the idea.

Better pictures in the future!

Here the pics

33nbyg2.jpg

2dv6b0y.jpg

qzkbj6.jpg

2hs5awh.jpg

nlpmxh.jpg

vdn32a.jpg

ivh9hk.jpg

30as2s9.jpg

292457r.jpg

2nv54jl.jpg

--> Continues on page 3

Last edited:
Re: My custom Predator 2 Trophy Wall

Just a little clarification for you...

If you got those skulls from Patrick, they're NOT original Geometric skulls.

Patrick is a known recaster and doesn't sell originals.

The whole thing is very cool though.

looks really cool, but could defn use some non blurry pics :wink1:

Just a little clarification for you...

If you got those skulls from Patrick, they're NOT original Geometric skulls.

Patrick is a known recaster and doesn't sell originals.

The whole thing is very cool though.

He told me you guys got a discussion about recasting and he admitted that he used just a few recasts from kits he couldn't find anywhere but the skulls are originals. And he is not going to lie to me because he is good friend of me for a long time now.

And if you don't mind, I don't want this thread going this direction. Just want to share this great project of hard work. Anyway, glad you like it.

Pics are a bit blurred, but from what I can tell, that looks like one of the coolest P2 trophy walls I've seen. Not exactly movie-accurate, as it seems to be based on AVP, but looks awesome!

He told me you guys got a discussion about recasting and he admitted that he used just a few recasts from kits he couldn't find anywhere but the skulls are originals. And he is not going to lie to me because he is good friend of me for a long time now.

And if you don't mind, I don't want this thread going this direction. Just want to share this great project of hard work. Anyway, glad you like it.

Last I'm going to say on the subject...

I know Al who runs Geometric and he hasn't sold Patrick anywhere near the number of skulls that he seems to be able to use in his kits.
Even Al says they're recasts. And I'm going to trust the guy who MADE the skulls over a guy that's admitted to recasting them.

So...recast.

But again, it's a very cool piece.

thats awsome. is their anywhere i could get some of those skulls? i really like the p2 ones that are at the top of either side, and the alien. or are they just one off customs? ive seen the alien skull on ebay but dude wants $40 + $10 shipping, and thats kinda out there for me. anyhow great wall!

This looks awesome, please post better pics to see more details in there!!

This kit is super awesome, and please excuse my ignorance...

but is this like a private commission thing, or is he making these kits available to the general public? Cuz I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in buying this. Mind if I ask how much you paid for the whole thing?

Great work man , if you can post better pics please !!!

Jup, patience my friend :lol

thats awsome. is their anywhere i could get some of those skulls? i really like the p2 ones that are at the top of either side, and the alien. or are they just one off customs? ive seen the alien skull on ebay but dude wants $40 + $10 shipping, and thats kinda out there for me. anyhow great wall!

Sorry but can't help here. He just had one of each skull. But I will ask him if he know where to find them and pm you.

This looks awesome, please post better pics to see more details in there!!

Jup, will do.

This kit is super awesome, and please excuse my ignorance...

but is this like a private commission thing, or is he making these kits available to the general public? Cuz I'm sure a lot of people here would be interested in buying this. Mind if I ask how much you paid for the whole thing?

It was just one of a kind and for his private collection but after all, he decided to let it go. Pm'd you about the price. Sometimes you can find some smaller trophy walls on ebay but not as detailed as this one.

Yes terrible disgusting crap pics:) but awsome display thanks for sharing,how much did it cost?

Nice work- is the wall the original balsafoam, or was it molded and cast?

That wall looks awesome! But my biggest peeve with these skulls is their scale is all wrong...

Back