Action Figure Custom made 1/6 scale Freddy Krueger sweaters coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneak peak of "A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 1(1984)" sweater on Hot Toys Slim True Type -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVLmqzZxOFM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

SAM_3277.jpg

SAM_3278.jpg

SAM_3289.jpg

SAM_3279.jpg

SAM_3280.jpg

SAM_3282.jpg

SAM_3283.jpg

SAM_3284.jpg

SAM_3285.jpg

Last edited:
I love ... ^____^

Thanks bud!

0000b.png

I weathered my sweater based on this pic(as well as many others. But I went for the ash effect seen in this pic).
Notice how my sweater isnt as long as the actual movie sweater is? This is because my sweater torso shrunk 12mm in length and added 2mm in width after the weathering process!(after it had been wetted and then dried):gah:
However, it was my fault because I didnt know youre supposed to wash the fabric before you cut it and sew it etc.:slap
That way it wont shrink again when it gets wet. At least I know now so it wont happen again:lol
You learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Interested in the version for sideshow body weathered and with stripes on the sleeves

Hi, I'm Interested in the version for sideshow body weathered and with stripes on the sleeves

Done bro! :duff

To the people who want it to fit the Regular True Type body, I should let you know that the exact body I will tailor the sweater to is actually the Narrow shoulder version - the TTM18 body -

Hot-toys-TTM18-16th-scale-TrueType-Body-Caucasian-Male-Narrow-Shoulder-Ver..jpg

Im sure the other Narrow shoulder True Types like the TTM08 will be OK too -

TTM-08_HTTrueTypeBody.jpg

The slim sweater is of course tailored to the slim True Type body(TTM09 and the TTM10) -

TTM09CAUCASIAN_SlimVer.jpg

HT_TRUETYPE_BODY-AFRICAN.jpg

And of course the sideshow size sweater will be tailored to fit the sideshow Freddy body.

Thank you friend ...
yes, it is the glove of Mezco,, but has changed One's claws, to put them in metal.

Got ya bro! Is your part 3 glove also modded with metal blades? It looks like some work has been done on the fingers themselves.
The hat on your part 3 looks great too, where did you get it from, if you dont mind me asking.

Back