Action Figure Custom made 1/6 scale Freddy Krueger sweaters coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done!:duff

Myers
MOCK.jpg

Cropsy
SAM_3071.jpg

Ok you have my attention :clap

Gonna do some research in the week and decide what body im gonna put him on ect.

SAM_3137.jpg

SAM_3131.jpg

Still needs to be dirtied up and some minor adjustments will be made.
Full reveal coming soon!

Last edited:
I love this custom MMMMMMMade sweat!

aprvdbymotsh.gif

Thank you bro!:D

I only wanted to pump out my dream warriors Freddy buy I may end up buying a part 1 Freddy cause I gotta get those arms.

Yeah, its the look Im going to have on display when Im finished because it just looks so unique. Ive always wanted to display Freddy from that ally way scene and now I can! :yess:

Fantastic Job man, I want to change my freddy setup, wich hat are you using or whats a good option, thanks for sharing:1-1:

Looks great so far man, can't wait to see it weathered. :rock
BTW, I'm thinking about buying better shoes, any ideas on some accurate ones?

Ok this looks great so im gonna go for part 3 and slim body as long as i can get hold of one.
When will will you be starting these?

Look for the Sweeney Todd body, he uses a slim TT and can currently be found on ebay, although the prices are already rising again.

Ok this looks great so im gonna go for part 3 and slim body as long as i can get hold of one.
When will will you be starting these?

Thanks! :) I will be starting the Slim TT sweaters(Part 1 standard arm/long arm, and Part 2-6) in a few days. Im just waiting for more fabric to arrive then they will be ready to go out.
Next to go out will be the standard true type sweaters, but Im still working on those so they wont be ready quite yet.

I'm interested in a part 1 weathered sweater with normal arms fit for a slim tt

Done my friend! :duff

Fantastic Job man, I want to change my freddy setup, wich hat are you using or whats a good option, thanks for sharing:1-1:

Thanks! The hat Im using is a weathered TTL Gestapo spy figure hat. VERY hard to find now and expensive too. I paid £50 about a year ago just to get this hat.:slap
If you cant get the Gestapo hat, then I recommend either the Hot Toys Indiana Jones hat or a custom Michael Jackson hat. Maybe agonistes86 could provide a link on that one?
Oh, and Im also going to be making my own hats very soon so you might want to check those out too.

Looks great so far man, can't wait to see it weathered. :rock
BTW, I'm thinking about buying better shoes, any ideas on some accurate ones?

Thanks bro! I will dirty the sweater up today and show some pics.
Its just a shame that my camera fails to show the true colour of the sweater:gah::gah::gah:
In the pics, the red looks more...red?:lol It looks like a brighter red than it actually is. And the green stripes look VERY dark green or black, when in hand they are actually green, just like they are in the movie.
I have now idea why my camera messes up the colours but its REALLY annoying me! You will just have to trust that they are much better in hand.

Anyway, Im also looking for better shoes for my part 3 Krueger, but I havent actually looked for any yet.
If I do come across any, I will let you know.

Im most likely going to sculpt my own shoes for my part 1 Freddy, using screen caps and NECAs part 1 Freddy as reference.
If that turns out as well as I hope, then I will aslo sculpt the shoes for my part 3 Freddy.

Last edited:
If you cant get the Gestapo hat, then I recommend either the Hot Toys Indiana Jones hat or a custom Michael Jackson hat. Maybe agonistes86 could provide a link on that one?

I actually checked ebay when I read his post, but it seems the hat is no longer available. The seller was "collectiblesmj1958-2009", and here's a pic of my modified version (brim shortened and hat repainted):

IMG_8604_2_small.png

Anyway, Im also looking for better shoes for my part 3 Krueger, but I havent actually looked for any yet.
If I do come across any, I will let you know.

Im most likely going to sculpt my own shoes for my part 1 Freddy, using screen caps and NECAs part 1 Freddy as reference.
If that turns out as well as I hope, then I will aslo sculpt the shoes for my part 3 Freddy.

I haven't looked for any yet either, I searched for "1:6 boots black", which came up with 350 results, so I though "f it, maybe TFG already did the research". :lol I'd really like some mixed media shoes, with some faux leather or something. Do you have any good screen shots of the boots?

Back