Action Figure Custom made 1/6 scale Freddy Krueger sweaters coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I love that new sculpt from one I got the v1 from him and I love it but the new ones he just came out with such as the one you have and the face ripp I missed out on them for some reason he's only selling on eBay now but great pics man

Ones1customs is pretty well known on these boards he is awsome At custom work did you get the face rip sculpt with the set if so would you be willing to sell it

Ones1customs is pretty well known on these boards he is awsome At custom work did you get the face rip sculpt with the set if so would you be willing to sell it

Yea his work is incredible i have both of his new Sculpts. The Face rip fredd is aswome i lub it.

modification of the sweater, with red sleeves ... thank you to my little wife for sewing..

dscn0610.jpg

One paints to order, soon as he gets payment, he gets started. Give him a couple weeks, you'll get it. Trust me, it's worth the wait! :) Just got a Roy and Shape from him the other day.

I have two of his sculpts but I don't know what I need to attach it to a body. Which adapter is needed to attach one's sculpt?

Ok i have finally decided and i have changed my sweater to Part 1 freddy (hope thats ok)
BODY: Narrow shoulder TT
ARMS: Normal
WEATHERED: Yes
Any update btw?

Ok i have finally decided and i have changed my sweater to Part 1 freddy (hope thats ok)
WEATHERED: Yes
Any update btw?

Thats fine. I'll update the list shortly. Im still waiting to receive a fabric sample from my suppler.

As for updates, I ordered another lot of fabric about 2 weeks ago but when it arrived it was slightly different to the first fabric I ordered.
The ribbing(the tiny lines of the fabric) was about 0.5mm wider and there is no real distinction between the ribs(lines), meaning it doesnt have the correct look.
It also stretches both horizontally and slightly vertically, which I dont like. The first fabric only stretched horizontally, which is correct.
Small differences, I know, but these things bug me.

Im pretty sure the seller is foreign judging by their messages(not that Im any good with grammar or anything because I suck!:lol) so its quite annoying explaining to her and trying to make sure that I get the same fabric as what I first received.
I dont want to order a big lot if its not going to be consistently the same fabric.

I have a feeling that when the sample arrives, it will be the correct fabric, but then when I place the order for the fabric again, it will be the other(wrong) one!:slap

Once I get that damn fabric, its all go!
Sorry for long rant.

add me for 1 please

Part 1 Sweater
WEATHERED: no

Back