Action Figure Custom made 1/6 scale Freddy Krueger sweaters coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
borat_great_success-450x337.jpg

Still

04] RIDDICK
BODY: Regular TT
ARMS: Normal
WEATHERED: Yes

Already can't freaking wait!
Also this encouraged me to watch "The Making of" movie... and it was great. Love Ves Craven T_T

Updated!:D

Im not shore what one to get yet :-S
Will you be posting pics of the part 2-6 sweaters soon?

Yes. As soon as Ive perfected the sewing pattern for the Part 1 sweater, I will post some pics up of that and then immediately get to work on the Part 2-6 sweaters.
I will show some "work in progress" pics of the Part 2-6 sweaters first, and then once Ive perfected the sewing patterns for them, I will post the final result pics of them.

Ive been working REALLY hard on the Part 1 sweater at the moment though, and it should be 100% complete very soon.:yess:
Then its on to Part 2 and beyond...

But for now, here is a peak of where Im at right now with it(LOTS of changes still need to be made and it isnt even weathered yet) -

WORK IN PROGRESS -
sam66.jpg

sam2812.jpg

sam2819.jpg

As I said, Im still working on the sewing pattern to get a more loose, movie accurate fit, but its definitely getting there!
Ive almost got the sweaters body length, wrist band and waist band length perfect -

opening003b.png

017ux.png

I even folded the right arms wrist band in half like is done in the movie and in the pics above!(OCD!):lol

I just need to widen the shoulders, widen the torso, add 2-3mm length to the arms, make the wrist bands tighter fitting, loosen & thin out the neck collar a bit and blah blah blah...but yeah, Im working on it constantly until I get it just right.

Last edited:
Wow your going to tempt me in to getting one of each with pics like that :horror
Wish good freddy sculpts were more easily available.

Wow your going to tempt me in to getting one of each with pics like that :horror
Wish good freddy sculpts were more easily available.

I'll be working on the headsculpts soon, as well as the glove and hands etc etc:D
The sideshow headsculpt Im using is Ok but not good enough IMHO.

Awesome work on the sweaters TFG! :clap:clap:clap Thinking hard about it. Just not trying to have more than one of the same character on the shelfs but Ill let you know if I cave!

Awesome work on the sweaters TFG! :clap:clap:clap Thinking hard about it. Just not trying to have more than one of the same on the shelfs but Ill let you know if I cave!

Thanks Mag!:) Im kinda the same when it comes to having no more than 1 same character on my shelves...with the exception of a few, like T1 Arghnuld:lol. And no probs bro, just let me know if you cave lol

here is my custom to Uncle Krueger, the Indiana Jones hat suits him very well. I miss him more than the pull ....

dsc00224.jpg

freddy11.jpg

Very nice job bro! Looks really good. You did a nice job on that sideshow sweater too. Hat looks awesome as well. Ive been waiting for that Indy hat to arrive for about a week now:impatient: Looks great on the figure!:clap
Im still going to sculpt my own though because Im a bit OCD about these things:lol Ive seen what Beto and One did and it looks incredible.

Just to let you know i am 100% going to get one but like to see the 2-6 sweater before i make up my mind.
Also do you have any examples of previous sculpting work as i have been looking for a freddy sculpt but will wait for yours if i like your style?

Ok I'll bite

Part 1 version
TT body
Weathered

Done!:duff

Just to let you know i am 100% going to get one but like to see the 2-6 sweater before i make up my mind.
Also do you have any examples of previous sculpting work as i have been looking for a freddy sculpt but will wait for yours if i like your style?

I will be showing a finished part 3 sweater very soon. Hopefully tomorrow sometime.
Ive only sculpted 2 different characters at the moment, a 1978 Halloween Michael Myers and The Burnings Cropsy Maniac(both unfinished) -

Myers
MOCK.jpg

Cropsy Reference
cropsey2.png

SAM_3062.jpg

SAM_3071.jpg

Myers has a small dent on his nose from my niece:gah::gah::gah:

Sneak peak of the long arm version -
(I will be selling the long arm extensions separately.)
SAM_3015.jpg

In the mean time, I weathered my TTL spy hat while I wait for my HTs Indiana Jones hat to arrive.
Im still going to sculpt my own hat though after Ive sculpted the head.
I also shaved down the slim TTs neck area for more neck articulation -

SAM_3027.jpg

SAM_3026.jpg

The ribbon is too thin so Ive ordered the correct size.

I also had to clean and then re-weather his trousers(pants) again, because after Freddy had his "little accident", it left a strange looking stain there:lol -
(He's still wearing the old prototype sweater so ignore that)
SAM_3074.jpg

SAM_3075.jpg

SAM_3073.jpg

SAM_3072.jpg

Last edited:
Back