Action Figure Custom made 1/6 scale Freddy Krueger sweaters coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates my Freddy needs his sweater lol

Theres a Bit of a problem unfortunately because my 3rd and 4th order of material was the same crap that I got from my second order.
Im very pissed off about that.:gah::gah::gah:
But I havent give up yet, Im still looking for the right material.

also....any links to One's custom heads on ebay would be appreciated.....or maybe you can PM cause i have just looked and i can't find anything at all...some direction would be VERY helpful...thanks

Theres a Bit of a problem unfortunately because my 3rd and 4th order of material was the same crap that I got from my second order.
Im very pissed off about that.:gah::gah::gah:
But I havent give up yet, Im still looking for the right material.

Don’t give up no matter what. My custom Freddy is coming along great but without this kick ass sweater he is nothing :monkey2

Dont worry guys, I wont give up. I want these sweaters just as much as you guys! I started off making it for myself as I wanted accurate sweaters for my figures.

Glad your not giving up that easy the teaser video makes me want one so bad or should I say 2

Last edited:
i think i'm giving up on this specially since MOE might be offering this up in the very near future...

i tried to stick with you but lack of communication always ruins it for me....so please take me off the list....thanks and i hope all is ok with you

Back