Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great shorty. He really brought that sculpt to life. I bought an I unpainted Imaresqd1 Wayne head from a fellow member, had in my possession, decided to use UPS to send it to my painter because they're closer to my house than the USPS, and they lost the damn thing. So tragic.

I looked through I have no idea how many pages these days in the topic and I have not yet figured out what is the best body to make a Castom Bruce Wayne!
Please, when you attach a photo, you can specify which models do you use?:pray:
Thank you all for the advice.
By

I looked through I have no idea how many pages these days in the topic and I have not yet figured out what is the best body to make a Castom Bruce Wayne!
By

I believe (though I could be wrong) most use a Narrow Shoulder TrueType, or one of the more affordable, but surprisingly pretty good, knockoffs—it seems a large portion of the 3rd party suits available are made to fit that body.

The new "Regular" TrueType body is also pretty good - I got one a couple of weeks ago and just swapped my Bruce onto it, and it looks, to me, a bit better than my narrow shoulder did. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901996#HotToysItem (I'll try to remember to post pics soon)

By
There are a bunch of different bodies being used in this thread (lost track of the names), but I didn't want to go to ebay, and I wanted a Hot Toys body, so I used the new TTM-21 Regular body from Hot Toys. :) You'll have to either sand down the neck connector of the TTM-21 to fit into the Wayne head, or buy a TTM-22 neck connector (thanks to The Skull for this info on page 182 of this thread). :)

I attached some pics of my Wayne in various 1/6 suits, I put some text on each pic so you'll know which is which. I apologize for the poor quality.

Asmus Wayne Suit: I really like this suit, it is flexible and made of thin material so it doesn't look too stiff, and I like the casual look to it. But be careful when fitting arms through the shirt sleeves, there are many loose thread ends, and I almost ruined the shirt when one got snagged. And the blue shoes (slide over the foot type) look poor to me, they're not detailed and too bright a color, but it's not a big deal. Not a big fan of the tie color either. 8.5/10

Asmus Maroni Suit: Maybe I got a defective one, but the shirt collar on this was terrible, with one side looking normal and flat while the other seemed sewn incorrectly and was sticking up weirdly. Plus, there are a ton of of loose thread ends inside the collar that are tough to hide. My pics are fuzzy, but I'll say in person it looks even worse. The overall suit seemed kind of puffy, and it didn't seem to fit as well as the Wayne Suit, but I'll admit I didn't experiment with it very long. 5/10

Toys City Men Homme: This suit has great stitching and there are very few loose threads inside the clothes, unlike Asmus. It feels very hiqh quality and it looks great. My only problem is that the shirt collar is a little too big for me, and it's very stiff so it's hard to shape it or adjust it in any way. The shoes look nice, they are ball and socket, and they come with the dumbbell shaped connectors, so you can just remove the feet from the HT body and attach the connector and shoes. 9/10

I tried the Asmus Wayne Suit shirt with the Men Homme set, and I like the collar better, but the shirt doesn't quite match the rest of the suit.

So it's about even between the Wayne Suit and the Men Homme suit. If you want pure quality, the Men Homme suit is excellent. The Wayne Suit mainly loses points for me because of all the loose threads inside the clothes (makes me very cautious when taking it on and off), and I'm not a big fan of the shirt collar of the Men Homme suit.

But I think I prefer the look of the Wayne Suit for my Bruce Wayne, it looks more casual and I like that for Wayne right now. But both are very good, just avoid the Maroni suit (although you might get better stitching than me).

Last edited:
Imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne, painted by SilentSurfer. Kato Bruce Wayne suit.

IMG_1286_zpsff4c55bb.jpg

IMG_1286_zpsff4c55bb.jpg

I like the suit very much but the sculpt i dont think its much better than the HT's.....Not much Bale in there....

But I think I prefer the look of the Wayne Suit for my Bruce Wayne, it looks more casual and I like that for Wayne right now. But both are very good, just avoid the Maroni suit (although you might get better stitching than me).

You have been very kind and a lot of details!!
Thank you very much.:bow:bow

It too was in doubt on the set Toy City by the neck shirt, too big.
I just have to look for the set and deepen the choice of the body with its adapter TTM-22.

Your final result is very good, congratulations.
By

You have been very kind and a lot of details!!
Thank you very much.:bow:bow

It too was in doubt on the set Toy City by the neck shirt, too big.
I just have to look for the set and deepen the choice of the body with its adapter TTM-22.

Your final result is very good, congratulations.
By
Thank you, and you're welcome! :) Feel free to post here anytime you have more questions! Bye! :wave

I'm new to this got my first hot toys figure dx12 lastmonth. I want to put together a bruce wayne figure. I've got a ttm21 coming. Will this body be ok? Also is there any good suits to consider and any to definitely avoid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

I have mine in a TTM21 and he looks good to me :D

Just be aware that you will have to sand down the neck connector on the TTM21 to fit the DX12 Bruce head.

bruce12_zps4ed5b9ba.jpg

I'm new to this got my first hot toys figure dx12 lastmonth. I want to put together a bruce wayne figure. I've got a ttm21 coming. Will this body be ok? Also is there any good suits to consider and any to definitely avoid. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Here I quoted my old post to show you a tip, this way you don't have to sand down the neck peg:wink1:

Ok so I posted this info in the dx12 thread but figured it might make more sence hear.

My bruce wayne custom

I used the ttm22 neck adapter as this fits into the wayne head with no modding required and also will fit any regular tt, I put mine on the ttm21 body. I wanted my wayne to be all hot toys parts cause I'm a snob like that:lol

neckmod003_zpsa6b3c5f7.jpg

neckmod006_zps081eccd2.jpg

Then I'm using the toy city black suit with the figure boss tie, still need futzing but heres the result

wayne004_zps6aa412e0.jpg

wayne003_zps7ddb3951.jpg

I am putting together a Bruce Wayne figure but I am new to customizing so I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions about which suit to use. I found four sets that I thought looked good:

Pop toys X03-b suit
ZY Toys blue suit
Asmus Toys Wayne Suit Set
Toy City Mens Homme Fashion Suit

Any input as to which suit might be best would be much appreciated.

I'd probaly go with the Pop Toys suit. The ZY suit is too long on the sleeves. The Anmus Wayne suit looks to be a little too stiff and the Toy City suit has short sleeves on the coat and the under shirt looks too long.

Those are just my honest opinion though. Personally I used a diff suit. Can't remember which one I used though. It's a few pages back.

Good Luck on your BW bash.

Back