Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my suits today, and they are great.
Just over 20 UK pounds each.
Full kit: jacket, Shirt, Pants, Belt, pegged shoes (impressed with this detail) and waistcoat. No tie (but I wasn't wanting ties).
So my naked Bruce and Harvey (doesn't bare thinking about :wink1: ) can be fully clothed tonight.

Post some pics of those suits one they are on. Been see those suits on eBay but didn't know how they would look. Thanks.

Someone called my name? Alfred?
DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg
that the body has been used for this custom? (ttm16?)
but more importantly, where can I get the dress?:)

that the body has been used for this custom? (ttm16?)
but more importantly, where can I get the dress?

The suits look cool DVD1, im curious to see how they would look with a tie though. Those blueprints are awesome, where'd you get 'em? :dunno

I just found them on line.
I didn't want a tie as these two suits were too similar to my own, and my students reckoned I was modeling myself :rotfl
I may get a tie or two for these guys at some point, till then, I'm happy with the casual chatty look.

:lol

They still look great. You should try displaying Bruce like when he is getting ready for the Harvey Dent Fundraiser (When he is next to Alfred in TDK)

Hey guys, have any of you used the asmus toys Wayne suit for a bash? Im considering picking it up.
I did... but used only the shirt... the Suit Jacket and Pants are good.. But the Suit Jacket wasnt padded like most suit jackets so I went with the Saturday Tous Suit and all...

Back