Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same he never replyed after i asked for his paypal.

Yup. Same here. :(

I pmed him asking for two the day the went up for order. PMed him about a payment a few days later. No reply. PMed him a few days after that to make sure I was on 'the list'. He replied that I was.

But every time I sent a pm (4, once in between his replies) about payment I never got a reply back. I spaced them out to give him time to reply.

Then I just stopped bothering.

That was two weeks ago.

What's up BV? :confused:

Getting kinda worried. He said they went out on the 17th and I haven't gotton anything yet. Im in the US too.

I appreciate that. :D I am finally getting caught up shipping stuff out. My day job drives me crazy sometimes. I am finally getting caught up on project at the moment and am taking some time off of customs till I can get caught up on other things and not alway feel like I am always running behind.

Thanks,
Ryan

still want one, or am I too late?

who knows, maybe everyone here is too late for them :D
there are people who are waiting for their ties that has been shipped on 17th feb and still haven't them in hand.

He offered me the 'last' two but still didn't get any response when I showed interest. It's now 3 weeks ago.

And when I see that there is a user 'pumuckl8968' who hasn't get his custom figure now over 10 months from him, I'm really starting to worry about those ties that we'll never see them.

Hope I'm wrong with my feeling

People with no patience for customs should really never order custom work. It's taking over a month to get something you ordered? The customizers here are one man armies, not huge corporate giants that silicate the help of factories and thousands of workers. When ordering custom work, be patient. If this concept illudes you, don't order :peace

People with no patience for customs should really never order custom work. It's taking over a month to get something you ordered? The customizers here are one man armies, not huge corporate giants that silicate the help of factories and thousands of workers. When ordering custom work, be patient. If this concept illudes you, don't order :peace

no, i didn't even come to the point of ordering something :p I'm not talking for myself. There's just this example that someone has ordered something and still didn't get what he ordered more than 6 months. sure it takes a lot of time, but if you want to do a professional business, you should act like that. if the customer asks you something, why not replying to his question? And if he shipped the ties 3 weeks ago to some in the USA, isn't it a bit weird that no tie has arrived yet?

I appreciate that KBA but, It is my fault somewhat because I did get behind in shipping these out. That is the main reason I am taking a break for a bit after these are caught up. Projects are just taking too much time among other things. Plus trying just keep up with my Inbox is a major chore as well. This project just boomed up big real quick like other things but it will be completed this week and that is one less thing to worried about :D No sob story, no major life altering events, just a bunch of work here and in real life that needs to be caught up on. Thanks to everybody for your patience and I will PM everyone this week with their details.

Thanks again,
Ryan

PM sent about refund. Sorry but without even a definite answer on whether mine were shipped out or not I am going to have to back out. I don't wish to wait any longer for these two ties. They are not that important to me. Maybe someone else here would like my spot.

Rock Bottom,

Refund Issued.

Thank you for your order and sorry it didn't work out.

PM sent about refund. Sorry but without even a definite answer on whether mine were shipped out or not I am going to have to back out. I don't wish to wait any longer for these two ties. They are not that important to me. Maybe someone else here would like my spot.

Can i take Rock's spot please Ryan?

Pm sent

Thanks

Back