Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you're saying you or one of your family members has cancer, but I hope it gets better :(

Good call... Its a very close family member, not me. And thanks to all who send out their thoughts, really appreciate.

Everybody who has jumped off, I can understand and thanks to those who think I can do the job too. :lol

Eh king! Really sorry for you buddy
I hope that everything gonna be okay for you!!!

Did you have already receive your bobby headsculpt? :)

Good call... Its a very close family member, not me. And thanks to all who send out their thoughts, really appreciate.

Everybody who has jumped off, I can understand and thanks to those who think I can do the job too. :lol

:( Best wishes King.

I have no doubts you can do the job, just that with me getting the Kato gear it makes more sense to get everything from him. :peace

Are these still available and who should I contact? Or is there anyone here that purchased extras that are looking to sell, would like to pick up two ties.

Hello Ryan,
About ED209 replacement Dome.
i got no answer for my last PM.
AND I GOT NO REFUND.
I'm already 150$ out of my pocket
i had to refund the fellow who ordered with me his 50 bucks.
Please refund me my money.
Thanks

PS: Sorry to hijack this thread.
But i'm kind of desperate.

Sorry man, everythig is pretty busy at the moment. My family got hit quite hard with the whole cancer story first (thanks for all the wishes of all of you). Further economy problem has once again proven that it is global so I have to help my uncle at the moment clearing his shop because of bankruptcy. His pretty down with his wife still not being recovered 100% and losing livework.

Anyway: I still need to work out the details with BV and am confident to be back in about 1-2 weeks. So I will send you a detailed reply by the end of next week. Is that allright with you? :duff

Honestly, I am pretty annoyed with this bankcruptcy thing. This was more than obvious for 7 month. Why do I have to work on New Years Eve?! Further I really hate to let people wait for their stuff. Luckily I did not take any payment yet...

Back