Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only that but they are $15 a piece. It's a little cloth tie about as big as my finger.

You obviously have no clue what kind of work goes in to customs like these Nygma. So if you don’t like it do it yourself.

Oh yea, almost forgot ...:gun:gun:gun:gun

You obviously have no clue what kind of work goes in to customs like these Nygma. So if you don’t like it do it yourself.

Oh yea, almost forgot ...:gun:gun:gun:gun

Nygma is the best -- he knows what he;s talking about right dear cousin? :gun

$15 shipped for a custom tie is fine by me...especially one that looks as good as Ryan's does.

Thanks to everybody for your patience and I will PM everyone this week with their details.

hey Ryan - any updates? Any of these been shipped out yet? No pressure, just curious.

I think I have zero respect for you now.... :monkey4

Didn’t need or want respect from anyone who posts the disrespectful crap you do. I’m tired of kids like you mouthing off to seasoned artisans when you have no idea of the work involved even for something as seemingly simple looking as this tie.

And tell your cousin V!C to stop backing you up with the “You da man :gun” crap, It just solidifies the immaturity of both of you.

Didn’t need or want respect from anyone who posts the disrespectful crap you do. I’m tired of kids like you mouthing off to seasoned artisans when you have no idea of the work involved even for something as seemingly simple looking as this tie.

And tell your cousin V!C to stop backing you up with the “You da man :gun” crap, It just solidifies the immaturity of both of you.

+1

Be constructive or GTFO

Hail to the king. :rolleyes:

And seriously, stop associating vic with me, he's just as annoying to me as he is to all of you. I can't help it he think I'm "da man" or whatever...

And also, I am tired of people giving me ____ because I'm supposedly "immature" . If I want to voice my opinion about something I'll do it. I have ____ing hormones raging like crazy, because I'm a bloody teenager. I'm not immature, I'm dealing with the hell of being a teenager.

Honestly I no longer care whether I get banned from here. I am tired of all the people here with their heads up their asses and think they are better than everyone. I haven't been around since Mego and Adam West Batman. Big whoop, I guess I'm not fit to be here.

I'm sorry to everyone who thinks my posting style is bad. It's because I'm a ____ing teenager, it isn't fun.

Step on a rusty nail Spenser, and Vic, keep being a *********..

~Matt

:pow

Last edited:
Well, it's awfully interesting how V!C goes offline then you're online.

Back