Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nor me. :(

Pretty gutted if I have misse done too, seeing as I was first to show interest after the initial commission and people have already paid for these before me.

no response. rah I really want one of these. I really hate the dx one

Just be patient guys, he is a good reliable guy and has a pretty busy job with some major projects. Plus he said he was not sure how many he was going to make.

I am back today and replying to PM s (I get alot per day) We got a pretty big snow storm over the weekend andslowed some things down.

Thanks,
Ryan

Just a quick update for everybody. I have all of these completed now. Tyeing all of them wasn't really that fun :lol I will get them packaged up and hopefully get them to them post office this afternoon. At least we aren't getting blasted with snow this time like last week :) If anybody has any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Just a quick update for everybody. I have all of these completed now. Tyeing all of them wasn't really that fun :lol I will get them packaged up and hopefully get them to them post office this afternoon. At least we aren't getting blasted with snow this time like last week :) If anybody has any questions feel free to drop me a PM.

Thanks to all,
Ryan

I havent gotten a reply from you yet mate! please let me know, I want one.

no response to me neither. i thought at the beginning that those were sold-out quickly, after he wrote it. so i haven't wrote him sooner. but now i'm confused, is he still making some or is this a limited run and i'm too late for this? i wrote him 8 days ago :sick

I guess I got in early enough to get a spot? Im not sure of how many he did or if there will be anymore made in the future.

no response to me neither. i thought at the beginning that those were sold-out quickly, after he wrote it. so i haven't wrote him sooner. but now i'm confused, is he still making some or is this a limited run and i'm too late for this? i wrote him 8 days ago :sick

I'm tempted to get 2 now after seeing the first post but I wonder if I'm way too late to this now.

Sorry for the few people that I havent responded to yet. I had to wait till they were finished up to see what was left on this. I will be finishing sending PMs hopefully tonight. We got blasted here with the snow and I got a little behind but everything is catching up once again. I can't wait to start seeing some of these make there way home and get on some customs :)

Thanks again,
Ryan

Ok quick update. Finally got a break between snow and work. All of the overseas orders went out this morning and the Us orders are shipping out today. Thanks to everybody on this and I look forward to seeing these in hand. If anybody has any questions just drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

Back