Custom Joker Tie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok quick update. Finally got a break between snow and work. All of the overseas orders went out this morning and the Us orders are shipping out today. Thanks to everybody on this and I look forward to seeing these in hand. If anybody has any questions just drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

did you get my pm mate? nothing heard from you :sick

Since Ryan's already making 1/3 clothing, I wonder if he will consider making a 1/6 shirt - the Billy B with the darker colour is the best one out there at the moment, but I wonder if Ryan can top that.

Great idea....any chance Ryan? Your tie looks great - how about a shirt to go with it? :)

While color, and the size of the pattern have yet to be perfectly nailed in 1/6, I think the shirt material is the most glaring issue. The costume shirt had a subtle sheen to it that cotton just can't capture at this scale. If BV decides to take a stab at the shirt, I'd love to see if he could nail down this missing detail.

Polyester?...

Whatever it is, the material used on the shirts at 1/6 so far don't capture the effect

HeathJoker456.jpg

The shirt is almost as shiny as the silk on the back of the waist coat.

the Us orders are shipping out today. Thanks to everybody on this and I look forward to seeing these in hand. If anybody has any questions just drop me a PM.

Thanks,
Ryan

I still haven't received a reply to my pm last week. :(

It is identical to regular work shirts, but in that funky pattern, so yes, it's a blend of polyster/satin silk. Perhaps one could make one from scratch, getting a white shirt, (say from harvey dent), then dyeing it blue before adding the pattern. HUGE job but would look awesome. Although, with all the purple costume on, you wouldnt see enough of it to justify the work imho

I'd buy a shirt if it was the same material as the kind BV used to make the tie. That's just printing a pattern on silk right? I'd personally rather have shiny than non shiny.

Another thing, doing the shirt in the proper material would then make the vest look odd, because it's supposed to be an almost wool finish on the green too. I guess, where can you draw the line?! lol

It is identical to regular work shirts, but in that funky pattern, so yes, it's a blend of polyster/satin silk. Perhaps one could make one from scratch, getting a white shirt, (say from harvey dent), then dyeing it blue before adding the pattern. HUGE job but would look awesome. Although, with all the purple costume on, you wouldnt see enough of it to justify the work imho

I would use it in my interrogation scene setup - so would be worth it for me:D

No tie yet...if he did ship them on the 17th, I'm a bit concerned since I'm in the states and should've received it by now. I pm'd him a few days ago to confirm the ship date but didn't hear back. I'm sure they'll be arriving soon.

yeah i hope he get back to me too for those ties. So BlindVoyeur, please get back to me for the two ties. It would be really kind of you...

Back