Custom Hot Toys Christopher Reeve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that is solid... great work on the suit, I like the expresion on his face very intense.

WOW,AWESOME CUSTOM!!!

I hope to have a Reeve Superman in my collection one day!

So were did you get one of my Reeve heads?

The figure looks great by the way!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wish I could make these but I dont have any extra heads, I cant paint and I Hand swen the suit so the stiching is a little ugly Im currently saving up for a good swoing machine so who know maybe down the line. I also have no clue how Spencer makes his Chest Emblem and its not an iron transfer either. Thanks for the kind words Les I actually was trying to get one of your heads when you were selling cast but I didnt make it on the list. The plastic cases I got from an ebay seller he was selling like 3 14" plastic cases for $10 Ill see if I can get his seller name. Oh Spencer I had purchase two of your awsome Superman customs of eBay a while back one went to my Dad and the other was mine but had a really bad experience with one of my nephew and it was pretty messed up so I salviged as much as I could and did my best to restor it to its original glory.

GREAT CUSTOM! Superman is one of my all time faves, and Chris Reeve is Superman! Too bad the body couldn't be any more muscular. Guess it's not really something you can help. Looks perfect otherwise.

You could always get a blue suit from triad toys.It has a high collar so it would need to be trimmed.The figure you have looks amazing!!!!How much did you get the boots for?

Excellent work want to ask if that's your own custom display case? Thanks

Excellent work!

What kind of material is the cape made out of. It hangs really well.

Forget Superman what really gets me is the mini Oscar at the feet of the Joker. No Great job on the Reeves i always wanted a good Superman figure in my collection and you nailed it down pretty good. :joy

other was mine but had a really bad experience with one of my nephew and it was pretty messed up.

Boy you know how many times I've hear that story...

One good one is a guy and his kid came over to a client’s house. When he was out of the room The father took the superman off the shelf and gave it to his five year old kid to play with while he talked with the guy who bought it from me.

The kid was left in another room and promptly destroyed it, when the father apologized he said he’d pick him up another Superman figure at the Toys R Us or Wal-Mart etc… he nearly had a heart attack when he discovered what my client had paid for it... I was getting $350+ for a Reeves Superman at the time.

One other quick one…A CBS sports reporter who has quite a few of my figures on display in his office at the CBS building had them stolen in the middle of the day.

It happens quite a bit, you’re not alone.

Hey guys I havent posted to many of my customs here but this one is one Im really proud of and here he is......oh and thanks to all the custom artist that helped me with this even if they didnt know they were :D:D (Kuato,Spencer, and Greydeath) Hes not 100% completle and accurate but its a work in progress enjoy.....

196z9z.jpg

1z1v13s.jpg

2mwxch0.jpg

105uphx.jpg

2mgr0hc.jpg

24zfaqe.jpg

Head, "S" emblem, and belt buckle - Spencer
Head paint apps - Kuato
Boots - Greydeath
Body - Hot Toys
Tights,cape,Belt, and undies - me

I would love to have this Superman Custom... Would you sell this to me. Thanks