Custom Hot Toys Christopher Reeve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I havent posted to many of my customs here but this one is one Im really proud of and here he is......oh and thanks to all the custom artist that helped me with this even if they didnt know they were :D:D (Kuato,Spencer, and Greydeath) Hes not 100% completle and accurate but its a work in progress enjoy.....

196z9z.jpg

1z1v13s.jpg

2mwxch0.jpg

105uphx.jpg

2mgr0hc.jpg

24zfaqe.jpg

Head, "S" emblem, and belt buckle - Spencer
Head paint apps - Kuato
Boots - Greydeath
Body - Hot Toys
Tights,cape,Belt, and undies - me

GREAT! Love that Spencer head! I knew that immediately. The outfit looks killer, and the boots are perfect! The cape is a tad long, it should just be below the tops of his boots, but otherwise, SUPER! :rock

Extra comment: Since that head looks a bit smaller than normal 1/6, it actually makes the HT body look proper for Reeve, and it looks balanced and better. Had you used a larger head, I don't think you'd have the same effect. Great use of materials. GREAT customing! I am duly impressed, as I have made a Superman or two in my day. VERY nice work.

Outstanding! Les' comment about the head is right on, too. I didn't even think of it at first but the varied proportion of head v body really makes the TT look a little more muscular then it would normally. And that's perfect in this instance. AWESOME!

I wish I had one. :google:google:google

Back