Custom Grail Diary - NEW interest thread - UPDATED WITH PICS (FIRST POST)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna work :wink1:

05f4254a.jpg

Ah. Awol. Hope he's okay?

Is the price also, that magical 30usd shipped worldwide or the western 50usd due to the crisis ;)?

based on pics of what was offered, I'd say they're one and the same.
we discussed it a while back on Club Obi-Wan.

based on pics of what was offered, I'd say they're one and the same.
we discussed it a while back on Club Obi-Wan.

Cool, I might have to try to put one together for myself then using
that set. (Not that it would look as nice as the one offered here, I am
hopeless at putting fiddly things togther..lol)

Thanks for that.

Im so totally sorry that I havent posted. I have been really really busy recently and unable to make these diaries. I would also like to apologize for the NSFW picture which i have no idea how it got up there.

I personally will be unable to make these diaries for the time being due to an overwhelmed backlog. I am sorry to those who have ordered once again.

Indyfreak26

For those interested then... I will pick up orders for those interested... same deal as with my belts holsters... two week turn around.. won't accept payment unless I can deliver in a reasonable amount of time... however I am only doing diaries as shown here :
32d.jpg

Diary is non functional in that it is closed... intent is just to have an accessory to display in Henry's hand or Indy's pocket etc... cover is real hand dyed and weathered leather though... features inserts protruding from the pages... and I will include a wrapped diary with scale twine tie... not pictured is a scale grail rubbing... if time permits I will print a few other random bits to include for the heck of it... PM for details.... I had originally intended to produce these some time ago and started a thread here gauging interest in the project.. but instead indyfreak advised he would produce them in the thread I started.... if he is too busy to continue I can start supplying them at this time to fill demand... PM for details..

mfisher.. thats looks awesome and will look great displayed. Thats the main items I am wanting too. PM Sent.

I'm sorry to hear indyfreak26 is unable to fill orders. I Hope all is well.

Back