Custom Grail Diary - NEW interest thread - UPDATED WITH PICS (FIRST POST)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATS bbl !!!!!!!..... as for kids... man my two year old son has discovered all the cool things to get into on my workbench.. finally went out to Home Depot and bought a rolling lockable tool cabinet for my work space.. after he hid my HT revolver which took me two weeks to find ! this was well worth it !!

Thanks, I am also looking for ways to lock up my display cases..Can't start to early hehehe

CONGRATS bbl !!!!!!!..... as for kids... man my two year old son has discovered all the cool things to get into on my workbench.. finally went out to Home Depot and bought a rolling lockable tool cabinet for my work space.. after he hid my HT revolver which took me two weeks to find ! this was well worth it !!

A couple of quick iPhone pics, i don't have my proper camera gear with me..

photo-31.jpg
photocopy.jpg
photocopy4.jpg

Awesome...the one i ordered will have a vertical band :)

By the way..did you dye your indy shirt? If so what color/brand? Ht version is to yellow.

A couple of quick iPhone pics, i don't have my proper camera gear with me..

photo-31.jpg
photocopy.jpg
photocopy4.jpg

Awesome...the one i ordered will have a vertical band :)

By the way..did you dye your indy shirt? If so what color/brand? Ht version is to yellow.

Yeah, I mixed it up myself with acrylics. Re-coloured and weathered everything, and repainted and hollowed out the head to get rid of the giant jaw. And replaced the body. The band on the book comes off so you can put it anyway you want. There is other stuff as well that I didn't show in my photos, when I have time I will take some better ones!

Niceee..I have textile paint..guess I'm gonna mix it and soak the shirt in it :)

Yeah, I mixed it up myself with acrylics. Re-coloured and weathered everything, and repainted and hollowed out the head to get rid of the giant jaw. And replaced the body. The band on the book comes off so you can put it anyway you want. There is other stuff as well that I didn't show in my photos, when I have time I will take some better ones!

Any acrylic will do, just make sure it's properly mixed with the water so it doesn't dry in spots. When it's dry its waterproof.

still keen on getting my diary...anyone heard from "indyfreak26"?

Still no word...did he survive the fireworks?

Is that fifth picture in the first post meant to be there? Maybe it's for scale......lol.

Incredible detail on the diary. Great work.

Last edited:
Back