Custom bruce wayne head (Updated new pics!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinwolves

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear all. please give some comment on this sculpt. and also what can i improve on it thanks

chirstianbale.jpg

chirstianbale1.jpg

DSC05228.jpg

DSC05219.jpg

DSC05220.jpg

DSC05222.jpg

DSC05225.jpg

DSC05226.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom bruce wayne head

needs more hair detail. and more pics from different angles (like front on ;))

That was nice of you to take him out to dinner.

But it was breakfast where he realised it was for keeps.

Seriously though, agree with the more pics comments. The better the pics, the better the feedback.

The brow is looking good for me, maybe more definition on the cheekbones? Hard to tell. Hair's looking good too - is nose too thin? Ears could use more detail.

Nice job - I'm jealous of anyone who does these sculpts :)

haha.. I dun have any decent camera. ask my friends to take some for me. i think need to wait for sometime when i free then i will ask my friend to help me take again the photos. sorry.

I remember my friend shot a portiat shot. waiting for him to send me the pics.

But it was breakfast where he realised it was for keeps.

Seriously though, agree with the more pics comments. The better the pics, the better the feedback.

The brow is looking good for me, maybe more definition on the cheekbones? Hard to tell. Hair's looking good too - is nose too thin? Ears could use more detail.

Nice job - I'm jealous of anyone who does these sculpts :)

Thanks for the comments. noted

My intent is to make it like the batman begins bruce. i will try the make one for tdk.

Yeah looks good, the mouth area is spot on. Maybe make the eyes a little bigger? Top job!

Back