Custom bruce wayne head (Updated new pics!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys Give me some comment. thanks
DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Last edited:
The scarring under the eye looks a bit extreme. Have you removed the eyebrows - is that the reason for it looking a bit rough between the eyes? That right eye is looking a little bit large too. The hair is fantastic though, and the basic facial structure (chin, nose, cheekbones, forehead etc) look pretty dead on to Bale to me.

The forehead looks too flat-straight, but I can't really tell because there are no clear side-view photos. Looks like Bale, I reckon! :clap

Very good likeness.

I'd work on the shape of the forehead, and the detail around the eyes and hairline. Scar under eye needs to be subtle, like Adam's sculpt for reference.

Great work though, lots of potential here

mouth area and hair looks good.

mouth looks good b/c it's from the Medi TDK Bat cowl :lol

but just some constructive criticism for you jin, I know it's still WIP, but the hair needs a bit more detail and I'm guessing it's the lighting, but he looks a little aged IMO...

But I for one know that Bale is one tough MO-FO to capture so good luck to you man. I'll be restarting mine in a week :)

mouth looks good b/c it's from the Medi TDK Bat cowl :lol

but just some constructive criticism for you jin, I know it's still WIP, but the hair needs a bit more detail and I'm guessing it's the lighting, but he looks a little aged IMO...

But I for one know that Bale is one tough MO-FO to capture so good luck to you man. I'll be restarting mine in a week :)

Haha.. thanks bro.. i will touch up a bit.

Back