Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Batsuit/armory Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^ +1

There is no gif or emoticon that can express my feelings about this piece.

Simply at a loss for words...

Not only that but the fact that I will probably never get one as long as 1mod6 is the only one making them :crying

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really appreciate it.

I'm loving the work on what looks to be stone. The whole thing really is stunning plus the led lights built in flush. Shame the led bulbs are blue. Has anyone tried making them orange like? well that warmer look to them. Thats what I don't like about Hot Toys vehicles the colour of the bulbs.
Glad you like it Vodoun. The LEDs are not blue; they are white. I guess the camera of my mobile-phone makes it look blue. Personally I like the blue effect, including those from the tumbler (which I assume are also white).
As for the real batsuit/armory cage, the lights are also white and not orange/warm color. On some promo pics like the one you posted, they used a brownish filter that makes everything look more brownish/orange/warm.

There's also a picture set of the last Batsuit/armory Cage together with the my latest custom made TDK Workstation (just posted in the DC custom section).

Wow! :horror Bravo dude, bravo! :clap

Someone here is selling a custom 1/6 Batsuit armory for $300+ I think so I'm not that surprised but the workstation is unbelievable! Looks so real! Great job on customizing these Batstuff! :hi5:

Wow! :horror Bravo dude, bravo! :clap

Someone here is selling a custom 1/6 Batsuit armory for $300+ I think so I'm not that surprised but the workstation is unbelievable! Looks so real! Great job on customizing these Batstuff! :hi5:

Thanks Jayveeeusebio, Glad you liked it.

:horror:horror Your work is amazing , mind blowing , flawless , :clap:clap

Man your attention to detail is ridiculous - i just went through your website and such TDK epicness in there man :panic:

Back