Custom Batman The Dark Knight 1/6 Batsuit/armory Cage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes it even more impressive for me as I tried it myself but never saw the two belts on the left side... :gah:

Once again, congratulations to another master piece! :hi5:

Whats comming next from you? Hope you will still be posting it here despite of the (pointless) price discussions... I always enjoy your work.:1-1: (Heres hope for the mointors):pray:
Thanks for the support buddy, and don't worry, I'll be around :).

That is amazing! Sweet looking set-up. I wish I had room (not to mention the cash) to display stuff like this...
Thanks JLee
i never seen before

cool
Thanks KillerQueen

this thread is clearly a solisitation, so questioning price is very logical. Also Geil is only defending 1mod6 with such heated passion because he is scared all his customers that pay inflated custom fees will wake up from the "spell" he & other customizers have cast over their fans.

I will agree that craft shops (thanks to Martha freakin Steward making crafting so damn popular), have inflated their prices to crazy levels. But for whats advertized (& yes its an advertizment) I just don't see this costing over $350.00

& Geil if you think im "screaming" at people that would be your guilt of over charging your fellow members causing paranoia.

truth hurts going in.

this thread is clearly a solisitation, so questioning price is very logical. Also Geil is only defending 1mod6 with such heated passion because he is scared all his customers that pay inflated custom fees will wake up from the "spell" he & other customizers have cast over their fans.

I will agree that craft shops (thanks to Martha freakin Steward making crafting so damn popular), have inflated their prices to crazy levels. But for whats advertized (& yes its an advertizment) I just don't see this costing over $350.00

& Geil if you think im "screaming" at people that would be your guilt of over charging your fellow members causing paranoia.

truth hurts going in.

I think only you got heated up and then decided to throw around some general statement with some misfit of an analogy but here is the recap
Its a public forum people! Here's an analogy: if your shy & sensitive about the size of your manhood, THEN DON'T take part when the frat house guys get loaded & wip theirs out & start comparing.
Again my reply:
Nobody is denying that this is a public forum but please act like it is an actual public area. How about a better analogy I highly doubt you would go up to an actor or artist in a comic tradeshow with all your fellow collectors surrounding you and you scream out in their face that they should be charging only so and so for a signature or drawing. Any normal person would just move on.
So what is the real difference? You are making only statements in this nature not because this medium being public but rather you being able to make it anonymously and therefor it is ok for you to act without any respect
Now I hope more ppl woke up from our spell ;)

Truth does hurt and the truth is you can debate and try to influence the price all you want or you can go make your own and sell it at your proposed price in volume and make a killing. Now that would be real economics cause talk really does not do it.:dunno

This is a work of art that is easily worth the price being asked. The amount of hard work and talent needed to create this demands the price being asked. If you can't afford it, that's unfortunate, but it doesn't meant it isn't worth it.

This is a work of art that is easily worth the price being asked. The amount of hard work and talent needed to create this demands the price being asked. If you can't afford it, that's unfortunate, but it doesn't meant it isn't worth it.

so how much is it then? we'er all dieing to know.

Look if you really want to know how much it is please email / PM 1mod6. Not my place to put the price in the public domain. Unfortunately, I can't afford it at this time plus I have a pretty good version of the armoury myself (but not as good as this) so can't justify trying to sell that off and to buy this.

**giggles** you know whats so funny. the way folks are treating the thing like its a priceless work of art. because as far as I know only ritzy art sales are ever discussed in "closed door hush hush" fashion.

buttmunch I'd rather you abuse your NAZI POWERS & delete my post rather than it suffer the molestation of your EDIT BUTTON.

If you wanna coddle the weak minded then help your self, but don't manipulate my words to medicate all the defenceless minds that wonder the net.

Last edited:
I truly love this Batsuit/Armory. In my honest opinion, the detail on this is superb. An absolute masterpiece! I'm very interested in having one of these in my collection. 1mod6, I did send you an email for more information. Please let me know. ;)

**giggles** you know whats so funny. the way folks are treating the thing like its a priceless work of art. because as far as I know only ritzy art sales are ever discussed in "closed door hush hush" fashion.

buttmunch I'd rather you abuse your NAZI POWERS & delete my post rather than it suffer the molestation of your EDIT BUTTON.

If you wanna coddle the weak minded then help your self, but don't manipulate my words to medicate all the defenceless minds that wonder the net.

mm been watching this price debate thing for quite a while....don't mean to say you are wrong supremequeen, I do understand where you are coming from.. But I guess 1mod6 could decide whether he wants to disclose the price or not for whatever reasons, and it has nothing to do with whether this product is junk (which of course it isn't) or a work of art. The other members simply respected 1mod6 on this matter so they don't want to disclose it as well. Just talk to 1mod6, he is a really nice guy and will answer your questions in a polite and thoughtful manner.

I did know the price but respecting 1mod6, I won't disclose on this forum. Hope you will not be offended or be worried about the price issue. Let's just enjoy/comment on the work, even I don't have enough dough to pay for it!! :)

It really sucks. Every time I see something you make I can only look at it and fantasize about what it would be like to have it, because I can't afford the sky-high prices......especially as a high schooler.

I'm loving the work on what looks to be stone. The whole thing really is stunning plus the led lights built in flush. Shame the led bulbs are blue. Has anyone tried making them orange like? well that warmer look to them. Thats what I don't like about Hot Toys vehicles the colour of the bulbs.

dk0014bt6.jpg

Back