Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Velvet TDK long:

P1110209-1.jpg

Velvet Begins long:

P1110216.jpg

There are advantages to both of those.^^^

With a little experimentation and futzing, I have found that I can achieve the best of both worlds in the Begins Cape.

P1110446.jpg

Hello everyone I hope everybody had a great christmas. I just recently had to go out and buy more material because I have gotten hit with a ton of orders from ebay. If anyone would like a cape please let me know as I have material again.

I'm down for one begins velvet cape for my oc bats.

Also, will there be any special price if I were to upgrade my rayon TDK cape to the velvet ones?

Thanks.

I would like an upgrade on my TDK cape you did for me Lance, I think I now prefer the velvet look :monkey3

I have about 10 Begins capes made I will sell them for 30 dollars each for whoever would like one. first come first served. Also if you previously bought one of my rayon begins capes I will only charge 25 for a velvet one.

Here's the short rayon cape:

P1080822.jpg

P1080812.jpg

Takes a bit of futzing to give it that flush to the floor look as the fabric is not long enough in the middle to actually touch the floor. But the end result is nice.

P1080914.jpg

P1080918.jpg

P1080927.jpg

P1080034.jpg

hmmm, still finding it a tad too long :peace

I will look if I can find a still from the movie where you can see his short version cape is shorter than the one on those pics....wait on :)

edit: here it is
although not seen in the movie this sequence, this is the version I would like for the figure.
The cape is a bit in the wind, but as you can see if it would hang fully vertical it would barely touch the roof of the car
batman_suit_the_dark_knight.jpg

edit2: I found a custom cape that I really like:
dscf8791s.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm, still finding it a tad too long :peace

I will look if I can find a still from the movie where you can see his short version cape is shorter than the one on those pics....wait on :)

Hmm, really?

Well, as I said I have futzed mine to look as long as possible, because I like a longer look (which is why I ended up preferring the long cape). But maybe someone else can post a pic of how it could be futzed to look shorter. I would think that all one would have to do is stuff more of the cape under the chest armor.

Will be interested to see. I know they used multiple capes depending on the shot.

edit: here it is
although not seen in the movie this sequence, this is the version I would like for the figure.
The cape is a bit in the wind, but as you can see if it would hang fully vertical it would barely touch the roof of the car
batman_suit_the_dark_knight.jpg

I'm sure you could get lforigno's short rayon cape to hang like that. I think vodoun has/had his like that...

Havin' fun with the rayon long again. :)

P1120526.jpg

P1120533.jpg

P1120528.jpg

I think what I like about the rayon capes is the way you can layer the folds and have it look so realistic.

capes are still available

normally tomorrow or at the latest the day after tomorrow my paypal account will be funded...so I can do the payment for one of your short capes :yess: (althought its the first time you would make such a short cape seeing by our pm history)

Back