Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is definitely my favorite cape for the DX.

P1110140-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks vodoun.

I got the idea for having the cape kind of piled up like that from you. You have a DX pictured with the velvet cape kind of piled up like that.

I have a TDK velvet long if anyone is interested.

Also, I just got my velvet Begins cape... will post pics later...

my cape juz arrive. Amazing cape. Thanks to Lance

quick snapshots:
11qgt8z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Lovely and soft isn't it. Drapes nicely. Love shots 3rd on the top right and left bottom.

Is it just me, or does the back flap of the OC cowl stick out a bit more because the cape is thinner? Would heating it up be an easy fix?

Thanks.

And just use thin strips of tape (I used masking tape) and tape it under the cowl. It's not permanent and gives you the option to adjust the clips.

What kind of glue should I use to attach the OC batman's clasps to his cowl? I have had some bad luck with glue melting plastic.

Thanks

I've seen a few people talking about using a little piece of electric tape. Assuming it holds, that will keep your figure closest to mint.

I've seen a few people talking about using a little piece of electric tape. Assuming it holds, that will keep your figure closest to mint.

That's what I did. I'll tell you what, ripping those clasps off was a nerve racking experience to say the least. They both broke, I had a HUGE moment of regret. But when it was all said and done, both my OC Batman and my DX Batman have their new custom capes on and they look great! Thanks Lance!

Back