custom '66 Batgirl, Batman and Robin...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ravendots

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hey guys! wanted to show my very first custom I made 6 months ago..well, my very first 1/6 figures in general that got me started down this path of wanting to have every single comic book character ever...
grew up watching the 1966 Batman TV show religiously every single day when I was a child..(I'm not that old but grew up in Brazil where it ran on TV for most part of the early 90's..) so when I first learned about Hot toys and saw they had Adam West and Burt Ward, it drove me crazy because I knew I couldn't afford it, so I ventured into the world of 1/6 scale by trying to have these figures for less than $100 and that's how now, six months later, I have over 30 1/6 figures all over my room...but only 2 Hot Toys... 89 bats and Man of steel.. love this stuff..just wish I was rich:(

-bat's is Barbie suit and belt, everything else custom made.
-batgirl is mostly custom...suit is ZY toys that I painted over
-Robin is mostly custom too..loose Hot toys head that I was finally able to afford...will eventually find a smaller body for him...

Anyway, not hot toys or pro-custom quality but still able to capture the camp pop feel of the series that I loved growing up..

Nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah nah-nah... BATMAN!

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

WIP------
IMG_1495.jpg
IMG_1814.jpg
IMG_1614.jpg

Awesome work, I'm working on a Batgirl myself and may have to hit you up for some of your recipe for yours. Great job!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It would be difficult playing Robin. Being around Yvonne Craig while wearing tight green shorts... it's tough to hide what's on your mind.

Back