Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean Ashmore X-Men Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be interesting to see what body Luke is on. He very well could come on a new slimmer muscle body if they think to give him a Dagobah training tank top look.

It will be interesting to see what body Luke is on. He very well could come on a new slimmer muscle body if they think to give him a Dagobah training tank top look.

I really hope they do. Not looking forward to swapping out the body.

Will these kits be available for a little while? Really want one but need payday to come around first! :D

Yes. I'll have these for as long as people are interested. I've sold 10 so far and have about 3 more waiting for funds. Just send me a pm when your ready.

Love the stand!!!! Please put me down for one as soon as they are available. Just let me know when payment is needed and I'll shoot it off to you.

As for my Bobby Drake, I'm sorry to have copied what has already been done but I really like the civilian jeans/jacket look. I'm hoping to either get a small x-men patch or x-men decal to put on the t-shirt.

20120918_234126

Love the stand!!!! Please put me down for one as soon as they are available. Just let me know when payment is needed and I'll shoot it off to you.

As for my Bobby Drake, I'm sorry to have copied what has already been done but I really like the civilian jeans/jacket look. I'm hoping to either get a small x-men patch or x-men decal to put on the t-shirt.

20120918_234126

That stand is awesome! How did you get the logo and correct font for the name plate?

I look forward to seeing your's Seb. God knows it'll put all other customs to shame (sorry if I have offended anyone with that statement......but its true lol).

@jedijim I got the stand from EVILFACE. I just asked for a stand with original x-men logo and he came up with it. He never fails to impress with his work on decals

Back