Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean Ashmore X-Men Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could find a blue t-shirt. I think it would look better with ice.

I agree..all i had around was a red tshirt and a black tshirt. didnt want to use the black one since I was using a black leather jacket. time to start looking for a blue or possibly white tshirt for him.

I look forward to seeing your's Seb. God knows it'll put all other customs to shame (sorry if I have offended anyone with that statement......but its true lol).

@jedijim I got the stand from EVILFACE. I just asked for a stand with original x-men logo and he came up with it. He never fails to impress with his work on decals

Yes. Totally agree. Can't wait to see Elvis' work. I'll contact EVILFACE and ask how he does it. I'm trying to get the font right but it's still not quite there yet. Anyone wanting a blank stand please specify. I should have these ready to go in a week or two.

I agree..all i had around was a red tshirt and a black tshirt. didnt want to use the black one since I was using a black leather jacket. time to start looking for a blue or possibly white tshirt for him.

I was hoping to find a lighter blue like Clark wears on Smallville or at least that superman color blue tee. All I can find on eBay is a cobalt dark blue on. Not bad but not quite what I'm hoping for.

That clear stand really looks fantastic. Great Job again jedijim3002!

Hmmmm.... that is a long name to type out or copy, we need to find you a good nickname!

JJ sounds cool. My friends call me snow or snowman cause of my last name.
" I can call you Benny. And Benny when you call me, you can call me Al. Call me Al. "

Just got a slim body for my iceman. Much better. Here it is on eBay.

ZCWO 1/6 Figure Slim Body @ TTL HotToys TTM09 Narrow Shoulder Carson Kumik TTM18
View attachment 51793

Much cheaper alternative to the HT.

I hope they make more :(

Both these and the custom stands just stopped coming out. What's the deal I wonder? It's not like they're not making bank :dunno

Here's how mine is looking atm.

P1040883_zps9c140eba.jpg

Thanks Chad. It means the world to have so many people have faith and confidence in your work. You can't buy that feeling or respect anywhere.

Bumping this thread back up for anyone who wants to post pics of their custom iceman.

I'm working on him, but I have to say, I'm lost on his outfit. Finding the right cut of everything has been nigh-impossible :lol

Back