Custom Jim Lee Hush Batman 1/6 Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINIATURE-ART

Freaked Out
Reaction score
1/6 Hush Batman

I really dislike the ugly oversized head the 1/6 Sideshow Batman came with....while the costume is based on Jim Lee's artwork, the head and face sculpt left a lot to be desired. Thankfully someone offered a resin replacement head.

I recieved my resin Jim Lee style Batman head from SSF member Ashkanls this week. You can find ordering details on Tony Mei's interest thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...4-dark-knight-battle-cape-99.html#post7239045

The heads I purchased were unpainted white resin. Very sharply cast with no molding imperfections. I painted them up and added a neck joint and installed it on to the Sideshow Batman body. As you can see I now have the perfect Hush/Jim Lee style Batman in 1/6 scale!

Hope everyone enjoys the pics.

BOBBY

Last edited:
Looks so much better. SS's bobble heads were what kept me away from this line. If more smaller scale heads are offered it's possible I'd start picking these up. The only other thing I wasn't crazy about were the huge pouches on Batman's belt but not too difficult to swap out.

A+ that original headsculpt did not make me want to buy him. After seeing the upgrade Im leaning towards getting one. Those headsculpts really work and look awesome. How about a pic with the growl headsculpt.

Thanks for the compliments guys, it's really appreciated. I didn't know Tony had a replacement suit....this is good since I wanted to tighten up the torso and hip joints.

BOBBY

Yes the cowl is airbrushed with three shades of blue. The eyes and skin are hand brushed to better blend those colors together.

BOBBY

You will need to check with Tony Mei or Askansls. There's a link to their interest thread in my first post. You should hurry, these things are limited run.

BOBBY

Last edited:
If you guys are interested in the head please PM me on Facebook only NOT here. Ashkan Zomorrodi is my name and my Facebook email is [email protected] . That is LS not IS for those who dont copy and paste.

If you guys are interested in the head please PM me on Facebook only NOT here. Ashkan Zomorrodi is my name and my Facebook email is [email protected] . That is LS not IS for those who dont copy and paste.

ThAnks so much for taking on this project Ashkanls! Your casting work is first rate, definitely makes a great improvement to the Sideshow Batman.

BOBBY

how do you install the neck joint ? ur painting is awesome man, any chance u do commission for paint ?

Back