Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean Ashmore X-Men Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found this post and I was thinking in some ways you needn't have cleaned up the hands that had excess on them cause it looked like extra bits of ice sticking off of him. But yes this is an awesome project

I never thought of that. That is a great idea. Saves me some time and if anyone wants the uncleaned hands or anything else please let me know. And give Kal El Klarc the credit. Bravo!

Re: Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean A___on X-Men Last Stand

First three kits sent out today. Hope you like it fellas. Keep me posted.

Sending pm to everyone else on the list. Haven't heard back from you guys. Should have 4 more ready to ship out on Friday. One is spoken for by mike already. Anyone who is ready to send payment just shoot me a pm.

Awesome thanks man and i look forward to putting him together :hi5:

please add me to the list...non cleaned hands for me.. thanks:)

Everyone has been contacted. If there is anyone I missed please let me know.

I would be in on this if I had the cash to spare but at the moment I am pretty much broke, by the way will you be doing the arms clear at some point also?

I would be in on this if I had the cash to spare but at the moment I am pretty much broke, by the way will you be doing the arms clear at some point also?

Yes. I've been thinking about at least casting wrist pegs and the forearms in clear so they won't show through the costume sleeves. I can put you on the list if you want and when you are ready you can contact me for a set if you like?

I'll be shipping the other kits out by Tuesday. Sorry for the delay guys. Busy week and weekend at work. I did have time to cast everything. Just need to clean everything up and dremel out the heads for the necks.

I managed to mold some wrist pegs and the HT stand. We will see how it comes out. I'll post some pics this week.

Yes. I've been thinking about at least casting wrist pegs and the forearms in clear so they won't show through the costume sleeves. I can put you on the list if you want and when you are ready you can contact me for a set if you like?

Well it could be a long time before I can pay for it but sure add me to the list for now and I will see how things go

I do like the wrist peg and forearm idea! That would really help if you're going to pose him in a non-arms-down pose.

Yup. That's what I'm hoping. It would be nice to have a fully clear body but really neck up and elbows down should be sufficient. Sort of like what they did for ghost rider anyway.

I got mine today and wow even more amazing in hand :) I'll take some piccies sometime soon.

The extra's are very cool thanks man and the coa is a nice touch as well mine is 001 :)

Thanks bob. Glad you like it. I'm inspecting these things with heavy scrutiny so there are no QC issues. That's what's taking so long to get them out to those who are waiting. I'll get one that the eyes didn't come out right or the ears have bubbles that make half of them disappear.

I'm trying to get the absolute best ones out to you guys so please hang in there. It's all for good reason.
Next is:
Mikekind
Buttmunch
Brandoloneous
Mightyq

You guys will have COA 4,5,6, and 7 respectively.

So what is the price on these by the way? Just so I know how much to try and put aside

The kit is $55.00 shipped and includes:
Head
Neck of choice (SM or CA)
Neck post
2 sets of hands your choice ( fists, relaxed, flying, splayed)

Each additional set of hands is $10.00 extra.

I'm also working on forearms, a clear stand, and wrist pegs. Still in development.

Pm me when your ready.

These are Excellent for anybody still on the fence! Looking forward to the forearms, the stand and the wrist pegs!

The kit is $55.00 shipped and includes:
Head
Neck of choice (SM or CA)
Neck post
2 sets of hands your choice ( fists, relaxed, flying, splayed)

Each additional set of hands is $10.00 extra.

I'm also working on forearms, a clear stand, and wrist pegs. Still in development.

Pm me when your ready.

Is that to anywhere? I ask as I am in Australia. Also SM = Spider-man and CA = Captain America?

I like the clear neck by the way

Back