Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean Ashmore X-Men Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that to anywhere? I ask as I am in Australia. Also SM = Spider-man and CA = Captain America?

I like the clear neck by the way

Let's say $58.00 shipped outside the US. That gives $8.00 for shipping. I recently sent one to the UK and I think it only cost about $6.50 or $7.00 so 8 should cover it.

Yes. SM = Spider-man and CA = Captain America.
I'll try to put a full pic of all the options on the first page with price so no one has to search for them or price.

Re: Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean A___on X-Men Last Stand

BY the way will the neck of choice be casted clear or as is? I am abit slow on picking up on things like that lol

I was just joking with you. Sorry you were sick. I hate it when that happens.

No worries, coughing has made me want to rip my head off of my neck lately lol

Well once I can send the payment the hands I'd like are fists and flying.

Sounds great. Just pm me when your ready. Right now I'm getting the last bits of four orders together. Having problems with the splayed hands. Trouble is you don't know if they come out right until they have had a chance to cure 16 hours later. I have two sets of molds working for the same set of hands because they are so popular.

I have ready to go:
extra head
3 of both neck styles
3 neck posts
1 pair of fists

I'm just trying to catch up on the flying and splayed hand sets.

PM sent.

I cant wait to see what else you come up with for this figure.
Its so cool....

More kits shipping out today. The last two will be out in a day or two. Please spread the word about this kit if you like it. Thanks for everyone's business and patience.

Manticore72c and Elvis1976 your kit are ready to ship. I'll send customs info when I have it.

Thanks to everyone who bought a kit and keeps commerce on these boards alive.

Manticore72c and Elvis1976 your kit are ready to ship. I'll send customs info when I have it.

Thanks to everyone who bought a kit and keeps commerce on these boards alive.

:bow

Wow, you are getting these done so quickly, we appreciate your hard work on this... cheers.

I have a friend who is a big X-Men and Iceman fan. He bought some screen used prop shoes or something from one of the Auction houses, I might have another order for you after I show him this...hehehehe.

How are people putting their Bobby Drake together? I haven't decided on jeans/tshirt/leather jacket like originally pictured or if an X-Men suit should be the way to go. Decisions Decisions

I would definitely do X-Suit but the Medicom ones are difficult to come by =/

If only we had a customizer on these boards who made them en masse!

:bow

Wow, you are getting these done so quickly, we appreciate your hard work on this... cheers.

I have a friend who is a big X-Men and Iceman fan. He bought some screen used prop shoes or something from one of the Auction houses, I might have another order for you after I show him this...hehehehe.

Sweet. That's awesome. Thanks bro. Screen used items always go for big bucks. Too rich for my blood but kudos to your friend. Just sent you a pm with customs ID #. Sent yours out today.

I would definitely do X-Suit but the Medicom ones are difficult to come by =/

If only we had a customizer on these boards who made them en masse!

You are not kidding. I got some faux leather with the intention of making the suits too but my sewing skills are less than desirable.

Got my kit today! :rock

scaled.php

scaled.php

He'll be off to my favorite plastic surgeon soon for some suit work and maybe some frosting :rock

I've got him on a Red Skull body, which is mostly a slim. I figured it was the best thing out there right now for the smaller Medicom suit, which is probably better for him than the upcoming HT one since that will be on a muscle body.

I've got him on a Red Skull body, which is mostly a slim. I figured it was the best thing out there right now for the smaller Medicom suit, which is probably better for him than the upcoming HT one since that will be on a muscle body.

Nice. I ordered a few slim bodies myself. Gonna try this one and maybe a Luke as well when it comes in if it doesn't have one.

Back