Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean Ashmore X-Men Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 IceMan Bobby Drake Sean A___on X-Men Last Stand

Hey, great work on this. Please put me down for a set if there is still room.

All great ideas guys keep them coming. I was thinking of offering a basic kit with just head, neck, fists, and hands for $55.00 shipped.

Then offering a few different accessory options like ice base, ice wall, or ice blast from the fingers leading to or that was able to connect to an ice luge for an additional fee.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thats sounds awesome...great idea's.

I think an ice blast would be icing on the cake let alone the other options you mentioned you may be able to do.

Imagine how "cool" Iceman would look riding an ice luge or on some ice..wow..

Very cool idea and well done :duff

Thanks. Everyone has been added to the list so far. As I said, I'll be on vaca starting Friday but I'll be back in a week to get started in these. In the mean time if anyone has any other good ideas for accessories please post them for consideration.

I had also thought about some ice/snow balls that he could hold and throw.

Hey guys. Back in town. Got my vacuum chamber and getting the vacuum pump from my uncle tomorrow. I'll post some pics of how they turn out.

I LOVE the idea of an Ice base-Very cool idea. A hot Toys stand (w/nameplate) molded in this stuff would be great.

In a crazy world, I'd want beefed up Ice acessories for him, like on Iceman's old Toybiz figure

34fc5380-2709-4c36-ada6-a182d5ba0243.jpg

But a Hot toys base w/nameplate made of Ice would be great.

I LOVE the idea of an Ice base-Very cool idea. A hot Toys stand (w/nameplate) molded in this stuff would be great.

In a crazy world, I'd want beefed up Ice acessories for him, like on Iceman's old Toybiz figure

34fc5380-2709-4c36-ada6-a182d5ba0243.jpg

But a Hot toys base w/nameplate made of Ice would be great.

Those are pretty awesome. Is that a giant ice hand for pimp slappin'? And an ice hatchet? Cool.

I'll see what I can do about a stand.

I'll take it!

The first set is curing. I'll see how they turned out tomorrow as they have to cure for 16 hours before demolding. From the looks of it they turned out great.

I'll post pics of the first set in the morning. Then start taking orders through PayPal after.

Those are pretty awesome. Is that a giant ice hand for pimp slappin'? And an ice hatchet? Cool.

I'll see what I can do about a stand.

I remember that figure, it was pretty badass for it's time! It's not so much an 'ice hatchet' as an 'ice spike' for impaling things/people, and a giant hand with pointy fingers for, um...pimp slappin'!

The timing of this custom is great. The reveal of HT's Xavier and Wolverine has sorta (re)kindled an interest in having 1/6 incarnations of the X-Men gang! The X-Men were always my first love in the Marvel universe... :love

Put me down. I'm interested in a set. Like the idea for extra parts.

Here are the first pics using the vacuum chamber. Not bad. Turned out much more clear that without it. A lot less bubbles.

IMG_0343.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0341.jpg

The fingers on the relaxed hands are still an issue but I think I have a way to solve that. I'll get back to you on those in another day.

Do you have any open, palms splayed hands you could cast?

IMG_1801-horz.jpg

Truth be told, that's what I'm hoping for most. Or the Superman "flying" hands

IMG_6882.jpg

This set is 6 bucks on eBay-I think it would make it perfect.

Do you have any open, palms splayed hands you could cast?

IMG_1801-horz.jpg

Truth be told, that's what I'm hoping for most. Or the Superman "flying" hands

IMG_6882.jpg

This set is 6 bucks on eBay-I think it would make it perfect.

Yup. I have both. I can mold and cast those as well and give a few different options. Although the flying hands are a bit larger than most hands it may look a bit weird but I can try it and see if people want it.

Yes, the flying hands can be used for shooting icebolts, or shooting ice to make the ice sled...I like the splayed hands as well!

Whoa!! That is amazing!!! Great job, it looks awesome! If you ever cast a Predator head like that, let me know!!

Back