Custom 1/6 'A New Hope' Han Solo *WIP*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For reference:
MasterWorks Custom chest/neck piece on TTM21 abdomen and lower body. HT Mandarin arms (for sculpted forearms). HT Man Of Steam wrist pegs and hands. Blaster Rig by RobbieThePainter. Boots are Leather WWII German Jack Boots (Either DID or Toyscity--can't remember).

SpaceSmuggler01_zpsfd217a86.jpg

SpaceSmuggler03_zpsf30e52e8.jpg

SpaceSmuggler08_zps409d7f08.jpg

SpaceSmuggler10_zps63a6b4e4.jpg

SpaceSmuggler05_zps91edff20.jpg

SpaceSmuggler14_zpsb6a1d4ec.jpg

SpaceSmuggler19_zps8645ba1f.jpg

SpaceSmuggler22_zps9e8c6808.jpg

SpaceSmuggler18_zpsd6fcd7ad.jpg

O..M...G. Amazing. Are these being made available at some point? or am I limited to drooling at these photos? I need a Han!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

TTM21 already comes with sculpted forearms.

Definitely like this. Will the chest be painted with the heads?

Sculpt great, tailoring great, rig great. Top drawer.

Amazing just amazing... Yeah made this available!!, damn the agony of drooling....

Awesome outfit and sculpt detail! The likeness looks a bit off hope to see some revisions before the final. Can't quite pinpoint what's wrong though specifically. The nose might be the wrong shape.

Hard to get a good impression of likeness in those pics IMO, because of the moody lighting and shadows.

Agreed.

I can understand the work that goes into the photo shoots, but it's not showing the product very well.

For future photo shoots, I would recommend going for this type of set-up. . .

100186-nathan-drake-006.jpg

Nice outfit, I also think it's hard to judge here for the sculpt...

But the price is quite high anyway. No boots, no accessories, no body, for me it was a no brainer, but maybe I'll reconsider.

Agreed.

I can understand the work that goes into the photo shoots, but it's not showing the product very well.

For future photo shoots, I would recommend going for this type of set-up. . .

100186-nathan-drake-006.jpg

I will consider this… but one thing is for certain… Masterworks quality does not drop off from Proto to production. If anything it improves. Have you see the production pieces of figure above? Talk about false advertising.

Been looking at this and comparing it to the early WIP shots I have a couple of thoughts.

I think the sculpt needs to be stretched a bit. The early shots needed it a touch and I think the painted one needs it even more. This could have happened in the mold and casting phase.

The other thing is the proto shots are taken with what appears to be a strong side light. Looking at the WIP it was shot with light from the top. This makes his lip lose its distinct edge. Also makes the face look wider.

Middle shot its lengthened.

lPB0Y2V.jpg

Back