Custom 1/6 'A New Hope' Han Solo *WIP*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what may 'seem' negative to you doesn't really hold through for the rest of the world, and I made my intentions clear. If you're representing an entity which receives feedback really well, do attempt to conduct yourself befittingly. Your responses resonate the behaviour of an 8 year old which indeed is amusing, stop over-reacting.

You asked what I thought was funny, I told you. If you can't handle the answer, don't ask the question. :lol

Marf, any idea when the next clothing update will be? :)

Hopefully very soon! I'm working with a talented artist to put together a quality blaster rig, then everything will be sent to my buddy Omar for photos. I will likely show painted sculpt pictures when I have them, but the full outfit/figure reveal will probably be via Omar's pics. :)

Sounds good! When you say blaster rig do you mean the just the gun or the whole belt and holster?

Cant wait! :) I also started working on a holster rig, though been too bogged down to finish it. Looking forward to pics.

What happens when you ask robbiethepainter to tackle the most complicated accessory for Han Solo?

He NAILS it, of course!

I'll be opening an interest thread for THE RIG ONLY in a bit, go check it out in the interest section! :)

Sculpt, Chest piece and outfit are on the way to me. I'll be using some DID black leather jackboots and Robbie's prototype rig above for the photos.

Back