Custom 1/6 'A New Hope' Han Solo *WIP*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarfMaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This is a thread dedicated to showcasing a WIP custom Han Solo figure as seen in 'A New Hope'.

This is NOT an interest or sale thread, merely a thread dedicated to showing the artist's work, so please DO NOT post inquiries regarding ordering...your post will be ignored. The artist involved will remain anonymous, but feel free to post comments and enjoy the pictures! :)

I will post updates as I have them. :duff

SpaceSmuggler01_zpsfd217a86.jpg

SpaceSmuggler03_zpsf30e52e8.jpg

SpaceSmuggler08_zps409d7f08.jpg

SpaceSmuggler10_zps63a6b4e4.jpg

SpaceSmuggler05_zps91edff20.jpg

SpaceSmuggler14_zpsb6a1d4ec.jpg

SpaceSmuggler19_zps8645ba1f.jpg

SpaceSmuggler22_zps9e8c6808.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! Looks great. I like the molded neck and chest.

I'm definitely interested and am ready to order.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow incredible! Hot Toys quality hands down! I love the texture of the skin and the detail of the hair and it's definitely the best young Harrison Ford Likeness I've seen yet. I know we shouldn't talk about ordering but if the artist were to sell these he or she'd make a fortune!

Looks good, clear who it is supposed to be, but may be a slightly idealized version of Ford as solo at this point. Seems like everyone struggles a bit with his likeness, though.

Looks pretty good so far. Got to wait till it's painted cause yeah Han's likeness is almost there, but not sure yet! But the quality of the work is truly amazing!

Looks good, clear who it is supposed to be, but may be a slightly idealized version of Ford as solo at this point. Seems like everyone struggles a bit with his likeness, though.

I'd agree with that.

I think Han Solo is more of an attitude than a likeness. When you look at Han Solo, you look at a guy who's looking at you, but he's got something else on his mind.

I like this pic, I can't quite tell what the difference is though.

han_solo_210351866.jpg

Also one of the things I would like to see is less 'poofy' hair, this sculpt's hair has the same thing Trevor did with the flippy thing in front.

love it man! i cant wait to see him all painted and together. hard to believe sooo many years of harrison ford 1/6 figures and solos and its taken this long to get the kick ass version :yess: congrats

Back