Current Hot Toys Muscle Body Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been asked or said already, but I can't find the info I need. I am look to put my Stark head on a body, and suit. What body should I use, and would I be using the neck that came with the Stark head? Also is triad toys suit sets good to use? Thanks in advance guys.

Well if it's just a guy in a suit don't bother with a muscle body. If you want to go with Hot Toys use either a Narrow Shouldered True Type

HT027-1.jpg

or an Advanced True Type.

TTM16_Truetype_CaucasianMaleAdvance.jpg

Both look great in a suit.

Another option would be a TTL 2.0 body.

TY-12IN-BODY-T20A.jpg

I don't like these as much as the Hot Toys bodies, but they are dramatically cheaper. So if cost is an issue, go with that. Necks, wrists, and ankles are interchangeable with Hot Toys. But be advised that the forearms are shorter, which can effect the fit of the suit.

I don't have any experience with Triad, so someone else will have to comment there.

As for as the neck goes: the True Types will both come with a neck you could use (assuming you get a complete one) but I would just use the one that comes with the Stark head as it's sculpted to go with it and looks great. It will fit on any of the bodies I mentioned. [The neck adapters that are pictured above all come off and can be replaced with your Stark head.]

Hope that helps. :peace

Yeah, not really a muscle question, but narrow would definatley be the way to go if using a suit. I'd probably avoid Triad though as they are quite a bit thinner and have tighter fitting clothes, even for their own bodies.

Anyone pulled a part new HT bodies

Just like to know if anyone has attempted to dismantle and reassemble a Ross, Arnold or royce body.

what head pegs do i use for a muscle body?

just got in a wolvrine muscle body and it did not come with a head peg can a use one from a tt narrow shoulder, i'm trying that now but it wont fit please help.

Muscle body question.

Hey guys, hope someone can help me out. Is the hot toys Perseus body the same, in terms of neck size/thickness as the Royce body! Will a head that fits the Royce also fit a Perseus?
Thanks folks!

Re: Muscle body question.

Well pretty much the same.
THe difference is that perseus is a solid neck.
Royce is much softer and has a much nicer sculpture and more detailed.

If you're going for a figure with the neck showing i think the royce body is nicer.

Back