Current Hot Toys Muscle Body Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not hard. I used the Perseus torso and swapped out the legs for regular TT legs for my Jack Shephard.
You just unscrew the big ball joints at the tops of the thighs. Usually one half will pop right off and the other has to be pulled out (nothing too forceful, it's meant to come out).
It's a bit of a pain to shimmy it into place on the new body but I've done it twice and even if you bang up the socket a bit it doesn't effect the articulation.

:goodpost: I have three of these bodies made up. And yes, you sold the Perseus legs... :monkey1

Here is the Dutch/Redfield and Leo's:

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

Great thread buttmunch!

The perseus body with normal legs / feet would make a great carded set.

Do any well trusted ebay sellers have the likes of the T-800 body or the Barney Ross body (and head) for sale. I'm getting sick of my half-arsed cyberdyne T-800 and I'm thinking of breaking my ebay virginity. I also would like to be able to set up 2 versions of Barney ross when I eventually get him.

:horror Don't do it mate, it is too addictive. :lol but if you're looking for reliable sellers from abroad, 7toys 7 is a good one.

I wish we'd had this thread six months ago. I overpaid (Ebay :huh ) for a Perseus body for a Bruce wayne custom I had in mind. Nearly drove myself insane trying to find foot pegs for him.

I wish we'd had this thread six months ago. I overpaid (Ebay :huh ) for a Perseus body for a Bruce wayne custom I had in mind. Nearly drove myself insane trying to find foot pegs for him.

If skin tone is not an issue, you can get HT's TTM10 (African American) slim body feet that fit him perfectly

Is $120 for a T2 T-800 body within the bounds of acceptability? I really want to get my Cyberdyne T-800 back up and running after donating his body to a T1 T-800.

Since this new thread is here I might as well ask: What are the Royce and/or Wolverine bodies selling for on average?? I see a wide range o prices on Ebay, but figured since you just grabbed a huge set you'd have some first hand knowledge.

Is $120 for a T2 T-800 body within the bounds of acceptability? I really want to get my Cyberdyne T-800 back up and running after donating his body to a T1 T-800.

Hmm...£74 I make that out as. May be a bit too much mate by about £14 i'd say.

Why would you spend that much on the body when you can get the whole figure and sell the left over parts.

Is the one second from the left also used for Wolverine and Comedian?

Yep it is, and for Prince of Persia Dastan, too.

I remember reading somewhere that the T2 Arnie body differs from the T1 one (in the shoulder area IIRC), was that just a rumor or are they actually different? If so, might as well include that body here, too.

I've heard that the Royce/Dastan bodies vary slightly from the Comedian/Wolverine body. I've heard that the Royce/Dastan ones are slightly bigger chested. But I haven't seen any side by side pics to confirm. But they are more or less the same. I think the difference is like the difference between the 2 T-800 bodies. Minimal at best.

I've heard that the Royce/Dastan bodies vary slightly from the Comedian/Wolverine body. I've heard that the Royce/Dastan ones are slightly bigger chested. But I haven't seen any side by side pics to confirm. But they are more or less the same. I think the difference is like the difference between the 2 T-800 bodies. Minimal at best.

Which one was used for Whiplash?

I remember reading somewhere that the T2 Arnie body differs from the T1 one (in the shoulder area IIRC), was that just a rumor or are they actually different? If so, might as well include that body here, too.

They are different. The T1 has a smoother transition across the shoulders into the arms. Also the torso joint is less noticeable. It looks better naked basically.

Why would you spend that much on the body when you can get the whole figure and sell the left over parts.

Because I've never sold anything before. I'm thinking of getting into selling but for the moment its buying only for me and if I buy a whole figure I'll just end up keeping all the extra stuff and making another figure out of it....and then needing an extra body again.

I've heard that the Royce/Dastan bodies vary slightly from the Comedian/Wolverine body. I've heard that the Royce/Dastan ones are slightly bigger chested. But I haven't seen any side by side pics to confirm. But they are more or less the same.

Ah ok, hadn't heard about that before. I'm currently using a Dastan body on my Comedian and it fits fine, so yeah, if there is any difference, it's minimal.

hi ive got a pereus with a snapped knee joint ,any tutorials or advise on how to swap the legs out for true type legs ,thanks in advance for any help you can give me cheers chris

hi ive got a pereus with a snapped knee joint ,any tutorials or advise on how to swap the legs out for true type legs ,thanks in advance for any help you can give me cheers chris

Peeled off the screw caps from the rear of the lower body, un-screw them and your should be able to swap legs from normal TT.

Back