Current Hot Toys Muscle Body Guide

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither. Check the Barney Ross body I pictured. That is the Whiplash size. Just slightly bigger.

Whiplash uses the same body and size as Barney Ross.. except the forearms dude :lecture

new-hot-toys-iron-man-2-whiplash-figure-1-6-12-body_220708106560.jpg

Last edited:
Friends! Collecting colleagues! Help an ebay noob. I registered yesterday and I already have a paypal account. Now I want to make a purchase from 7toys 7, the ebay seller recommended by Platty. No bidding crap for me, I just want to buy something outright at the price he states. So what happens after I click Buy Now and Commit to Buy? Whats the next step?

You just now are using ebay???? I've been on it since gosh 97?

Then there is a link to pay, follow it and enter your paypal id and password.

Friends! Collecting colleagues! Help an ebay noob. I registered yesterday and I already have a paypal account. Now I want to make a purchase from 7toys 7, the ebay seller recommended by Platty. No bidding crap for me, I just want to buy something outright at the price he states. So what happens after I click Buy Now and Commit to Buy? Whats the next step?

:horror First time on eBay?! :thud:

7toys7 is awesome BTW.

7toys7 is one of the best on ebay, VERY reliable.

Commit to buy, follow link where it says, pay now, review transaction, click pay, enter paypal password, confirm, and wait for your package :) .

Thanks chaps that sounds uncomplicated enough.

Yep I've never used ebay before. Also I'm thinking of getting one of those mobile telephone things everyone seems to have :wink1: :lol

Last edited:
I've decided to hold off on my muscle body purchase for now as they seem to be plentiful enough on the bay. I want to see how my first transaction goes with 7toys 7. I ordered a HT Sarah Connor head for my upcoming Pescadero/Enrique's camp T2 Sarah.

Did everyone else join 7toys 2 MyStoreRewards thing? Seems no reason not to...

I've decided to hold off on my muscle body purchase for now as they seem to be plentiful enough on the bay. I want to see how my first transaction goes with 7toys 7. I ordered a HT Sarah Connor head for my upcoming Pescadero/Enrique's camp T2 Sarah.

Just remember, once you hit Buy It Now or win a Auction it a binding contract. So be sure you really want it. You should read the rules just to be sure. Good luck.

I did that. It's 3% back so that something. 7toys7 is an awesome seller. He is a little slow to ship for me though but its free so...

Be careful with a mobile eBay app. I have one and instead of paying attention in class I would browse and spend money. it leads to problems sometimes.

Just remember, once you hit Buy It Now or win a Auction it a binding contract. So be sure you really want it. You should read the rules just to be sure. Good luck.

Thanks. I got that vibe from it saying 'commit to buy'. I definitely want this extra Sarah Connor head though so I'm certainly not planning to back out and cause any trouble.

I did that. It's 3% back so that something. 7toys7 is an awesome seller. He is a little slow to ship for me though but its free so...

Be careful with a mobile eBay app. I have one and instead of paying attention in class I would browse and spend money. it leads to problems sometimes.

Good to hear all around positives for 7toys 7. When I'm going for the T-800 muscle body I need I'll be sure to clarify the coolness of sellers with you guys here.

Then all I need to worry about is getting addicted, buying this and that from all over the place. Must be careful.

Yeah, a Buy It NOW is just like ordering from any other place online. You commit you buy and then you go through a check out process. Its nothing out of the normal.

I wish there was a knockoff muscle body? $80+ is allot. I just want something to dress up my dolly.

Just ordered Victorian clothing from 7toys7.. He is one of the best, I'd like to agree & reiterate for your confidence. :)

Bumping this with a question. Anyone know a safe way of slipping off the rubber upper torso of a Royce type body? I had a shoulder joint peg snap off and I need to be able to slip the chest off so I can replace the damage.

Back