Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far and away the worst Spook ever.

There used to be $5 newsletter codes, surprise statue releases, random $5 codes, good fan interaction.

This year is garbage. I pretty much forget about Spook all day and dont even care about the $1 codes.

Not only that but now with the new "giveaway/contest" format you're trying to win more entries to try and win a prize. At least before if you went to the trouble of entering you were competing to win that prize not just bonus entries.
Unless they have been saving something up for the final few days this will definitely be the lamest Spook yet.
Not just the RPs but reveals and deals too.

Not only that but now with the new "giveaway/contest" format you're trying to win more entries to try and win a prize. At least before if you went to the trouble of entering you were competing to win that prize not just bonus entries.
Unless they have been saving something up for the final few days this will definitely be the lamest Spook yet.
Not just the RPs but reveals and deals too.
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the new set up for the giveaways either. A lot of those you have to have an account for whatever social media site it is. Those cobbled cosplays ( which have been pretty fun to look at,btw) are worth 5 entries each.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm really sure that ****ing Gleam app thing they started using for contests is sending me junk emails, or at least opened me up to junk emails. I have had a steady stream of TacLight and Turmeric Diet and other crap in my inbox since I signed up. I usually use a second email account for **** like that, but I was tired (for no good reason) after that first night and messed up.

Don’t keep us in suspense. When can we expect your TacLight and Turmeric Diet reviews?

AsleepAtComputer1.jpg

I can't believe people are still posting that they are losing sleep over it this year in the SS group.

Remember when we would get codes through email? There would be some lasting short periods and some lasting all day. The codes may be fewer or last shorter periods this year, but I feel like they have more contests this year. I wonder if they did the math and it was more economical to do giveaways than codes, or if it's actually costing them more to do giveaways, so they have to be more careful with codes?

Codes this year don't seem to relate to anything, or not as much, unless it's LEET speak? I remember part of the fun was searching for what was a code and it could be a word related to a product, event, etc. Like RAPTUS10. Many more this year seem to be randomly generated letters and numbers. Or am I remembering it wrong that codes for points were a word?

My understanding is that SS is given "x" amout of each figure by HT to use specifically for promotional purposes. I was told this by a Sideshow employee when I questioned why not fullfill a paying customers waitlist instead of giving it away for free.
So I am sure other companies do the same and unless it's a Sideshow item they most likely aren't losing much.

Back