Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have no regrets this year. If I miss one I don't think twice about it. Maybe that's what they're counting on. lol

Yeah, ordinarily I'd agree. Today, however, I'll be at the computer all day anyway, so it costs me nothing to have the chat scroll in the background.

That piece of crap Gleam contest system does not work!
I referred a friend to several contests with the email link and confirmed that they entered with the link, I never received any additional contest entries for "referring a friend".
Additionally, that friend can't enter any more contests on his phone because he gets a "confirm you're a real person by logging in with a social media account". He said he use to get a capcha to confirm he's real but not anymore, and he doesn't want his sole facebook account to possibly get spam from linking it to Gleam so he can no longer enter.
Good job Sodeshow! :mad:

Every year the Sideshow social media team finds some new way to screw up Spooktacular. :lol

I've had issues as well. I can fill out the entire gleam form except the two pininterest chcks. When I do it clears all my other entries.

Back