Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m saving up all the RP’s for the HT Deathstroke. I have $130 currently. After that, I’m done with SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow's Spooktacular began it's life in 2004, cobbled together like Frankenstein by the web mistresses and masters of the day. It grew over the years into a large Halloween Celebration where one could expect "Disgustingly Large Discounts" and to "Snag FREE Stuff"! Collectors could save from 10% up to 50% on some of the most popular collectibles and figures as well as snag FREE collectibles during the Spooktacular event. Sideshow delivered these opportunities through the banners rotating on the site, through Graveyard of Goodies and through the Mistress of the Web's psychic readings. Sideshow would have new items, some from all new licenses, up for pre-order and even more previewing during this event! Over Spooks 14 years of life, Sideshow held Cool Contests, Online Collector Competitions, Chats and More, including FREE Reward Points! One year reaching the heights of $90 as a reward for the collectors that never sleep. Sideshow also hosted a bevy of wicked events, from the late Great PumpkinHead Carving contest to online scavenger hunts! Oh, and don't forget that they did like to offer occasional instant win events, and a greater chance for die hard fans of certain license's to actually win what their hearts desired. In it's final run, contest winners were chosen by a computer algorithm, removing most human decisions and excitement from the event. Spooktacular is survived by its sister "12 days of Sideshow" and it's stepchild "Sideshow Live". Spooktacular was loved by all, and will be missed.

RIP Spooktacular. 2004-2018.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow's Spooktacular began it's life in 2004, cobbled together like Frankenstein by the web mistresses and masters of the day. It grew over the years into a large Halloween Celebration where one could expect "Disgustingly Large Discounts" and to "Snag FREE Stuff"! Collectors could save from 10% up to 50% on some of the most popular collectibles and figures as well as snag FREE collectibles during the Spooktacular event. Sideshow delivered these opportunities through the banners rotating on the site, through Graveyard of Goodies and through the Mistress of the Web's psychic readings. Sideshow would have new items, some from all new licenses, up for pre-order and even more previewing during this event! Over Spooks 14 years of life, Sideshow held Cool Contests, Online Collector Competitions, Chats and More, including FREE Reward Points! One year reaching the heights of $90 as a reward for the collectors that never sleep. Sideshow also hosted a bevy of wicked events, from the late Great PumpkinHead Carving contest to online scavenger hunts! Oh, and don't forget that they did like to offer occasional instant win events, and a greater chance for die hard fans of certain license's to actually win what their hearts desired. In it's final run, contest winners were chosen by a computer algorithm, removing most human decisions and excitement from the event. Spooktacular is survived by its sister "12 days of Sideshow" and it's stepchild "Sideshow Live". Spooktacular was loved by all, and will be missed.

RIP Spooktacular. 2004-2018.

Thanks, much better post than mine. I'm curious, is there anyone left here that has followed every spook since 2004?

Thanks, much better post than mine. I'm curious, is there anyone left here that has followed every spook since 2004?

Thanks man, I'v only been doing Spook since 2015 really. I too would love to know if there is anyone left from 14 years ago.

H68BVQ - SS dropped a new code. Already says its expired upon release. :( That's twice now this spook.

Back