Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've made it very clear during the livestreams that Spooktacular includes Halloween, many of the contests and discounts end at 11:59 PST on the 31st, and the schedule for Spooktacular livestreams they posted on Youtube has two for that day (for now, anyway). Also, it lists three events on the 31st on that Calendar and one of them is Sideshow Spooktacular.

Last edited:
This might be the worst Spook in my experience. The best one is last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have $2 now yay! Lol. What a useless Spook this year. Guess I'll have about $85 to take off of something and that'll be it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Each year more people whine and each year the codes get smaller. If you people keep this up I wouldn't be surprised if there were no codes at all anymore.

Are you suggesting there is a direct correlation between whining and the decrease in the $ value of reward codes?

Because for some reason I doubt that is the case.

Just chill guys no need to fight, yell, scream, or complain. Look at it this way... those dolla bills add up.

This might be the worst Spook in my experience. The best one is last year.

Far and away the worst Spook ever.

There used to be $5 newsletter codes, surprise statue releases, random $5 codes, good fan interaction.

This year is garbage. I pretty much forget about Spook all day and dont even care about the $1 codes.

These $1 codes suck. I've only managed to catch one, That makes a total of $1 in free RP from Sideshow this year for me.
I hope there will be at least one or two RP codes given in emails this year.

I'm really sure that ****ing Gleam app thing they started using for contests is sending me junk emails, or at least opened me up to junk emails. I have had a steady stream of TacLight and Turmeric Diet and other crap in my inbox since I signed up. I usually use a second email account for **** like that, but I was tired (for no good reason) after that first night and messed up.

Back