Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these codes fully replace the 20.00 codes then they will have lost business from me. I don't even attempt these 2.00 codes with work and all. The 20.00 codes cover the shipping and the reward points make it worth it but without the 20.00, BBTS makes more sense overall when the figure is not an exclusive.

Has this been confirmed? Has anyone received a box code for August/September?

Has this been confirmed? Has anyone received a box code for August/September?

I feel like the day of codes is over. Because of the increase of popularity and people collecting they put a halt. Which is a huge mistake if you ask me.

I won a Deadpool on Wednesday's live show, so watching actually pays off (granted, considering the number of times I've watched, the odds aren't all that great lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No code on Dr. Strange and Sideshow said they don't have one planned for this month but to keep checking back.

Really, no codes for this month. Of course a month when I have 3 figures coming. The odds were with me vs just getting one. The codes are what keeps/ kept me coming back. Purchasing elsewhere may be on the horiozon sooner than later. I've already curtailed my purchase substantially due to the rising prices. Item price and shipping. Hobbies are supposed to be fun and like someone's sig says. " SSC, taking the fun out of collecting since 1993"

Well if that's true and my package shows up Monday without one, BBTS just got their first order from me. I was holding out for a $20 code to order Yondu so I could offset whatever overpriced shipping SS was going to charge but without it I'll be ahead ordering it at BBTS.

Well if that's true and my package shows up Monday without one, BBTS just got their first order from me. I was holding out for a $20 code to order Yondu so I could offset whatever overpriced shipping SS was going to charge but without it I'll be ahead ordering it at BBTS.

Same here, if Dr. Strange comes in with no code then that's it for me. I will exhaust the remainder of my points.

533f566afd500d1049d4020d5cd4e4dd21c5f1794f5836116e734a37f5d51324.jpg

If these codes fully replace the 20.00 codes then they will have lost business from me. I don't even attempt these 2.00 codes with work and all. The 20.00 codes cover the shipping and the reward points make it worth it but without the 20.00, BBTS makes more sense overall when the figure is not an exclusive.

Do the RP not cover shipping? I've been trying to figure out if it's better to buy statues from SS, BBTS, or other places like Timewalker Toys.

Most of the time, rp does not cover the shipping cost. I've been paying $16-19 for shipping and the reward points earned from those orders are around $12-13. Unless you're getting the special $10.00 shipping cost, no rp does not cover shipping.

Just want to throw in my harley *did* come with a code. Wasn't applicable for what I wanted tho so I gave it away.

Most of the time, rp does not cover the shipping cost. I've been paying $16-19 for shipping and the reward points earned from those orders are around $12-13. Unless you're getting the special $10.00 shipping cost, no rp does not cover shipping.

Curious how that works out for statues that cost $600+ vs the Hot Toys that are about half that. May only get $30 RP vs $40+ shipping though.

Back