Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict a code ($3.00) when the West Coast feed of the Game of Thrones finale is finished around 10:25 PM PT. Will not be at all surprised at all if the code is "DRAGON."

We're in quite the code dry spell, everyone- SS hasn't released a code since 2:38 AM Pacific on Thursday, August 24!

I wonder if this means that they're only going to release codes during their Wednesday SS Live shows from now on, or maybe not even then? Or maybe they'll release a code any minute now! :pray:

Untitled.jpg

We're in quite the code dry spell, everyone- SS hasn't released a code since 2:38 AM Pacific on Thursday, August 24!

I wonder if this means that they're only going to release codes during their Wednesday SS Live shows from now on, or maybe not even then? Or maybe they'll release a code any minute now! :pray:

View attachment 362319

I noticed this too. I wonder if they think they reached their goal being getting people subscribe to their social media channels and put a stop to the campaign or as you say release a code soon.

Well if that was their goal (which seems likely at this point or at least would make sense), it didn't work on me- I didn't subscribe to any of their social media platforms and just followed this thread and Tapatalk more closely! :)

View attachment 362319

One other thought, they haven't been very active on social media lately so maybe that's why we had no codes this weekend.

1 HT Yoda + No $20 off code=1 Yondu order at BBTS

I have Dr Strange, Harley and someone else coming tomorrow and WW should be coming on Thursday. If there aren't any codes on those packages, like you. I'll probably start looking at other sites for preorders.

Lol this post is sometimes ridiculous, Houston is under water, people losing homes, but hey let's complain over $20. For these toys being so expensive, you'd think it'd be a community of adults not children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this post is sometimes ridiculous, Houston is under water, people losing homes, but hey let's complain over $20. For these toys being so expensive, you'd think it'd be a community of adults not children.

I live in Houston and can confirm it's bad down here. Really bad. If you have discretional income for a $300-$2000 toy, you are in a very good place. Suggest donating to any Houston relief efforts.

I live in Houston and can confirm it's bad down here. Really bad. If you have discretional income for a $300-$2000 toy, you are in a very good place. Suggest donating to any Houston relief efforts.

I hope your ok bro, same here, been lucky so far, had some close calls but staying out of danger, hoping for this **** to pass so people can rebuild/recover. Sad to so much **** happening so close to home

Here's a good relief site from Texans jjwatt

https://www.youcaring.com/JJWatt

Last time I checked the header of this thread was "Current Discount Codes at SSC" not "Current Events"?

Last time I checked the header of this thread was "Current Discount Codes at SSC" not "Current Events"?

Hey look people are complaint about prices! That's ok

Omg someone said something about real life let's bash it.

Child.

Back