Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears that Sideshow posted the code simultaneously on both Twitter and Facebook. Have they done that before?

I missed it by 4 minutes.

407c10934b95f4a1d048b6eacfb6a347--coffee-party.jpg

:lol

I've got hardly any of these little, short-lived codes because it's only due to luck. Not worth the effort or attention of an event like Spooktacular.

Nov, this is a first. I personally got a push notification from Twitter.
same here.
I wonder if they posted in both places by mistake or if they did this because they've been clued in to the fact that push notifications for Facebook don't really work.

We'll post if we do. No need to ask. None of us will ever get a code and assume that nobody on the forum wants it.

Eh, lots of times people ask and get codes. It's not unreasonable to ask.

Anyway, I'm still looking for an SSC code too. Uh, I have a $5 Play Asia coupon, if anyone would like to trade? Not that it's a very even trade, but, um, thought I'd offer.

We'll post if we do. No need to ask. None of us will ever get a code and assume that nobody on the forum wants it.

Any extra codes I get will not be given to anyone who just spammed the thread with unprompted "asks."

I take it you've given up on people posting RP codes in your "non-banter" thread? Because if you haven't, then... this isn't the way to get people on your side.

I thought the quote last time I checked... Mathew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I thought the quote last time I checked... Mathew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I don't think JediJones is running a knocking shop.

But he will pimp out codes when he has them.

:lecture

I was snoring away at that time. :lol

Yeah me too. I remember the last time SSC posted it at 4AM EST in the morning, alot of people got pissed. Seems like they don't give a flying rat's ass. That's why I'm thinking it's for those people who are on the other parts of the world who are still awake. Maybe it's time I become nocturnal.. like BATMAN.

Back