Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

If we get a monthly code it'll work on preorders ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You call people begging, and doing stupid things, on social media fun?

I think alot of people forget that Spooktacular is really meant to be an opportunity for Sideshow to showcase new items and have some fun with their customers.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

That was ridiculous last year, especially the private Facebook group. I ended up leaving it.

That was ridiculous last year, especially the private Facebook group. I ended up leaving it.

You mean you didn't enjoy the daily race to see who could get the first "good morning" and coffee meme posted?

I hope they drop all that social media crap this year.

Social Media is where most of the event will take place...as has been the case for many years now. I know many here aren't fans of various social media platforms but we've found much greater success to the event with social media then the days of not using it. There will still be treats through emails and the site (deals, possibly the return of free reward points), and giveaways.

You call people begging, and doing stupid things, on social media fun?

So like any other Spooktactular event since it's inception oh so many years ago. ;-) The chat room was full of begging and silly goings ons as well, ha!

Chat room was less desperate but still had begging as well. I still try to enter things on twitter and instragram. Periscope was crazy.

I miss the days of Spooktacular Readiness Kits. '09 and '11 were the best. I wish they could come back in some form and if not a whole kit then a single themed promo item.

I have stopped all of my pre-orders. I hope sideshow gets with the program because I like their stuff but I do not need it, and have spent many thousands of dollars with them over the years. Principle is important to some shoppers.

Just bought mk. 45
I don't like anything on their " Select " item list. :pfft:

$25 OFF of select Marvel items.
Use promo code:
MAR-VEL16-JQ8R7R

Oh and the new promo code stickers came in late last week, so they should start showing up on outgoing shipments very soon (probably even this week) - since people are asking/wondering. Codes will be unique in nature again and more than likely this is the route they will continue to go for now. The unique codes ended up being way more popular use wise then the single codes.

Oh and the new promo code stickers came in late last week, so they should start showing up on outgoing shipments very soon (probably even this week) - since people are asking/wondering. Codes will be unique in nature again and more than likely this is the route they will continue to go for now. The unique codes ended up being way more popular use wise then the single codes.

That really sucks for me as those codes off set the high shipping. I will have to purchase elsewhere unless it is some exclusive I must have.

That stinks, I think I may start ordering at some cheaper places.

Was able to get hot toys striker at forbiddenplanetnyc for 169$ shipped. Thanks to someone who posted :)

That stinks, I think I may start ordering at some cheaper places.

BBTS gets me $6 shipping vs. SSC's $17-18 for HTs so that's gonna be my go to for items w/o free shipping. I'll still get exclusives and items w/ perks from SSC since they have reward points.

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the September code

Yeah but BBTS for me and In some states charges sales tax. I've used fanboy collectibles from time to time.

Back