Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Mine has Arkham Bats but I'm going to wait until its cheaper.

Funny, I always saw posts referring to Hastings and thought it was a British chain. I'm in NJ and have never seen one.

Anyone live near the one in Marryville TN? Wondering if it's worth stopping in on my way to visit family this weekend.

Not sure if this was posted yet.

sideshow.jpg

thinkGeek...is offering 30% off purchases over 150.....not sure where to post this?

thinkGeek...is offering 30% off purchases over 150.....not sure where to post this?

Sideshow and Hot Toys are usually exempt from those offers at ThinkGeek, but I think other 1/6 companies (like QMX) are eligible.

All the good stuff seems to be excluded from site wide promotions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sorry guyz.....worth a shot!

Yeah, shortly after Gamestop purchased ThinkGeek in June 2015, all of their higher-priced, higher-end items (well, at least all of the ones I would ever consider buying), unfortunately started getting those little "This item is excluded from all sitewide promotions" boxes on their product pages.

I periodically check on some of their Hot Toys and other more expensive collectible stuff every time ThinkGeek runs one of their frequent sales (like their "10% off $50, 20% off of $100..." promotions) hoping they'll dial this back, but I doubt they'll ever be eligible again, at least as long as Gamestop owns them.

Yeah, shortly after Gamestop purchased ThinkGeek in June 2015, all of their higher-priced, higher-end items (well, at least all of the ones I would ever consider buying), unfortunately started getting those little "This item is excluded from all sitewide promotions" boxes on their product pages.

I periodically check on some of their Hot Toys and other more expensive collectible stuff every time ThinkGeek runs one of their frequent sales (like their "10% off $50, 20% off of $100..." promotions) hoping they'll dial this back, but I doubt they'll ever be eligible again, at least as long as Gamestop owns them.

Yeah I bought my HT Kylo and Vader from them with 30% off. Wish they still did sales on those figs. I would buy more often from them if they did.

Not sure if this was posted yet.

View attachment 289330

I got something similar to that...apparently the codes don't work for pre-orders anymore. Really pissed me off because I wanted to use it on CW Ant-Man, but I keep getting errors that codes are only good for in stock items.

The only codes that worked on pre-orders have been the monthly $20 codes or the $20 codes they shipped out with some people's orders in August.

I've never known a $25 code to work on a preorder, just slow sellers they're trying to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Scarlet Witch New Avengers figure today and no monthly or unique code attached.
Wondering if they'll have any kind of Labor Day weekend sales or offers?

Back